Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

7,123 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Multiple Rounds, Video Conferencing, Basic Algorithm, List, Map, Sort, Questions on Web-Based Project, Spring Core, ORM Related Question

The interview took almost 2 -3 weeks and once both rounds were cleared. HR Team came into the picture and offered the Offer Letter.

Interview Questions

• Core Java/J2EE and in-depth knowledge of the project worked   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I thought it was fair and thorough and moved quickly. Prescreen with in-house recruiter, then 1 hour interviews with hiring manager, and employees at 1 and 2 levels above role. I appreciated the time they spent when most interviews are now only 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent achievement in your career that you are proud of and why.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a Sunday walkin.After the first round , people who had cleared were asked to go for lunch and wait for second round.After long hour of waiting at around 4*30-5 they declared that interview could not be conducted today.They promised to do further rounds via call.And in midweek they called and asked people to come again on Saturday.No mail was sent! On Saturday they called and tried to persuade us that mail had been sent out and come down for interview!! Is this a joke?why play with others time when you guys can't organize properly?

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

It was total 3 rounds followed by 2 technical and one hr, it was scheduled drive on Saturday for almost all lateral hires. The process was well organised which took almost 3 hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• Hr round was pretty easy just salary discussion and formal stuff, however technical round was moderate. Starting from Java basic programs to Ci/CD common questions were asked   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Interview

It was telephonic. Interviewer was so cool and asked in subject. What is Teradata,how many years are you experienced. what is Mload and Fload. Architecture of teradata and scripting knowledge.

Associate Director Interview

Interview

Cognizant interview is very exhaustive. Number of rounds depend on the client criticality and position you are being hired for. Also usually you will have client interview which is the most important of all. if you fail you are out. now this applied to junior positions. for senior positions, it’s SBU heads who take interviews

Interview Questions

• i was hired as a fresher. Interviewer asked me to provide example of one to many relationships. I said....one mother can have many child but a child can have only one mother. i remember it reading somewhere in the book and it stuck with me. interviewer was so happy and I was hired.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

1st round is reasoning round followed by a 2nd round - simple Data structures questions and other computer science questions ending with human resources interview asking about behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. It took about 45 minutes with some simple basic java questions and a hands on code challenge question. The questions were not difficult and were designed to get an understanding of the applicants logic.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Technical interview followed by HR round, In technical interview they will ask relevant question about your work experience. HR round will not be hard, HR will ask you about salary expectation. You need to negotiate well with them as they don't increase salary much after joining.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Interface and Abstraction   Answer Question

Interview

First they will give you a phone call. During the phone call, they will ask you to design a set of test case. And then, they will ask you to have the interview onsite, which mainly includes writing sql.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.