Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

8,442 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

Initially a phone interview asking about the background. This was followed by a Technical Interview, where the questions asked were mainly about the skills. Got a call later confirming the job offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give background
      2. How I will respond to a particular scenario etc   3 Answers

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions.

Interview

I have had to reschedule my call with the recruiter a few times, the first interviewer missed our interview and had to be rescheduled and was then late for our rescheduled interview as well. After passing that round the second interviewer was 13 minutes late to our meeting and then pics up a call halfway through and is on mute for about 5 minutes. We had maybe 7 whole minutes of interview time and he said that's it on his end. Doesn't reflect well on this company. Seems to be your typical run-of-the-mill disorganized consulting firm...

Interview Questions

• Build a react application from scratch, call an API and work with the data to build something.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

great experience .it was for 1 week and 2 rounds including 1 HR round and offer was sent within 10 days overall nice experience.Well organised and comforting interviewers and HR personnel. But did noot take up offer as i had couple others

Interview Questions

• technical quetsions were asked in java and other areas   1 Answer
    • asked about design of systems   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

the interview went well. it is a good company. It was for the associate role. The interview started with few introductory questions and directly jumped in the subject. After that Interviewer asked questions on a subject related and after almost 20 questions it ended well.

Front End Developer Interview

Interview

Video recorded interview. No live interviewer, must record yourself and answer their questions without speaking to anyone or receiving feedback. 4 minutes to prep, 5 minutes to answer, 5 questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

It was very thorough and evaluated on the consulting skills.Overall explain the work experience very clearly and highlight the key competencies that will make you different from other applicants.All the best!

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

Great process 3 interviews long it diddnt take to much tine between interviews about I would say 15 days total give it take a day or two. I interviewed with about 3 different managers at the tine

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself please   1 Answer

Interview

it was a ok process. questions were technical. mostly from what is needed for the job and what you had put in resume. they asked to write the code in the chat box.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a process that took over a month to finally hear from them. I went in and the interview was not stressful at all. I felt like we were just talking and he was explaining his expectations to me

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

first technical interview through webex and followed by written test in java and j2ee. Once selected then there will be a onsite call for an interview with the technical team. Once selected there will be a on-board process. Offer will be notified through

Interview Questions

• stream object and its usage in java1.8   1 Answer
    • what is auto boxing in java 1.8   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.