Colchester General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colchester General Hospital

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colchester General Hospital (Colchester, England) in February 2015.

Interview

-competency
    -some clinical
    -hobbies

Straight forward you meet them and 2 pharmacists talk to you very chilled and little bit about your background and later about clinical stuff and at the end about football and other activities.

Interview Questions

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colchester General Hospital (Colchester, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Not as good as an interview for extracting a talented skill, furthermore, they treated me in a disrespectful manner without giving me a feedback call to inform me about the result at least. They just sent a rejection email like any other application rejection template.

Interview Questions

• Irrelevant questions to the post of interest. Some questions were about my personality and were subjective, while other questions they asked me to put myself in their place and imaging myself as the interviewer, what should I ask the applicant? I wonder if this is the right way to extract a talent.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.