Collabera Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Collabera Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.3

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was quite nerve wrecking at first but fortunately able to answer with confidence as all is of my work experiences from past and later asked about skills which i have managed to express a positive input telling them that i can be an asset of the company too given the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage work load priority wise?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a mail for interview from the recruiter. Visit Ahmedabad for interview. first one was technical round and next one is communication round. both can be taken from client side. Collabera is only managing their referrals.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera (Vadodara (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview Process at collabera was worst I had ever seen.
    Only question the Corporate Recruiter Named Rajvi asked me was that will I be comfortable to join the company in 16K or not.

She was not even bothered to provide me the basic introduction about the company.

If they just wanted to discuss about the salary and offer the job they can do it through skype or on call.

Interview Questions

• Will you be joining the company for 16K-20K?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.