Colliers International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Colliers International Interview Questions

Interviews at Colliers International

2.7

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

Was supposed to have an interview with an individual in HR and they missed both this first and second scheduled times. I heard back from them a week later after accepting another position and let them know I was not available, then ironically received an email informing me they would not be moving forward with me.

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. I just had a phone call discussing myself and my interests in Colliers and Real Estate. The phone call was less than a half hour and very stress free.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the internship program at Colliers?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

15 minute phone screen where I was asked 5-10 behavioral questions as well as what I was looking for in an internship. After initial phone screen I was invited to the office to interview with the brokerage team. Interview mostly consisted of me walking them through my interview and why I believed I would make a good fit.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colliers International (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Was referred by a current employee and then called for a phone screen interview by the HR Director. Afterwards, was emailed a list of times to meet the hiring manager and selected a time. Show up, beautiful offices, interviewed by the hiring privately in a conference room first, and then proceed to have several more team member come in to cross interview me, both 1-1 and in groups of up to 5 at a time. Entire process took 3.5 hrs. Given a tour of the office on my way out. A senior partner wasn’t there that day, so I was brought back for a second interview to meet with him. After that, had an offer within 24hrs. Entire process took 2 weeks from referral to offer in hand.

Interview Questions

• What are 10 things you can do with a pencil? You have a 30 seconds to answer.   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Very friendly people that want to get to know your traits. Involved an online application and then a phone call. Afterwards, I was invited to their office for an in-person interview.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Immediately got a message via LinkedIn after I submitted my application that led to a screening call. I made it through and was told that she would send me over a "personality quiz" to make sure I'm a good fit for the team, but I never got the email. Another ghosting company!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Real Estate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Colliers International.

Interview

Multiple rounds with HR & Regional Manager and eventually team lead. This was very good and informed me regarding what I was getting into. This process took several weeks considering the territory was large.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colliers International (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

I completed the online application and submitted my resume. Within a week I had a successful phone screen, and was told that I should expect an in-person interview with the hiring manager (no later than 3 weeks out). Unfortunately, that was it…I never heard back from the "Talent Acquisition" associate. I sent a follow up email, just to confirm if I was still being considered for the position, and nothing, no response! I’ve moved on, but wanted to leave this review for anyone else who is in the same situation. One suggestion for the folks at Colliers…please consider some type of sensitivity training for your “Talent Acquisition” associates, because proper closure is one thing every serious candidate would appreciate having.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International (Madison, CT (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview with their HR person and then two separate follow up in-office interviews with different Directors at the company over a couple week time frame with an offer received the week following the last one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging project?   2 Answers

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colliers International (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screening with the recruiter first, then I was invited to the on-site interview. There were two rounds, the first round with the team leaders and the second was with the other team members. After that, I was invited to a modeling test which is based on Excel.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.