Colt Technology Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 135 of over 135 interviews

Recruiter19%
Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Colt Technology Services

Application

I interviewed at Colt Technology Services

Interview

fue extendo y tubimos que rendir 3 examenes, luego 3 meses de entrenamiento, cumplieron con todo lo prometido en la entrevista, me senti muy comodo durante la misma. Mi entrevistador luego resulto ser mi Jefe lo cual fue muy agradable

Interview Questions
  • sobre mis competencias en el mundo de las telecomunicaciones
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted for multiple basic questions on various Java and angular basics questions at the start along with detailed understanding of the project. Some real time scenario questions were asked for which they were looking for exact answers. They were forcing to think deep and get the answers. Even after mentioning the answers they were not satisfied and when asked them to let me know the answer as I don't know about it, they did not revert. The interview lasted for nearly 45 min and by time it ended, it felt like an unfriendly interview with the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Performance optimization at DB level, application level and UI level without giving detailed information on scenario.

Colt Technology Services

Application

I interviewed at Colt Technology Services

Interview

Good interview process, smooth and professional held . HR called scheduled the time and the interview and the process was clear. The interviewer was on time and asked easy questions in a professional manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was in touch with the HR on daily basis and was given all the updates via email. It was a virtual interview on MS Teams where two members from the company interviewed me.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to tell about myself and why I wanted to work in this role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Barcelona) in Jul 2021

Interview

Alec send me and interview requested directly on my email without even introduce himself and the company at least with a call. He send me directly the link to my email without even organize the even, so at the moment to connect I have to look through all our conversation to find the link that made me loose a little time. I made me sure it was not necessary the knowledge of a specific ERP for them before interviewing and he said no problems. After that I have the interview with Mannu with a lot of technical and skills questions. And, obviosuly, despite Alec said not important, he asked if I would have worked with 2 erp before. After that, one hour interview, they basically ghosted me! Not even a reply when I asked for a feedback!This, apart from being disrespectuf towards candidates, their time and effort, was quite unuseful for me that I cannot receive any constructive feedback.

Interview Questions
  • what is a reconciliation? Why you choose billing position? your skills and task pretty standards and quite demanding for the position offered

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

The initial interview was the internal recruiter and the immediate manager, his manager, and the person responsible for the division at executive level and they then met to decide. There were also specific questions defined as to how I would approach the role

Interview Questions
  • Specifics on my approach with past experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

After taking 2 rounds of interview HR inform that they shortlisted someone else before even starting my interview procedure, they just want to go through my profile as LT found it intresting and now they processing me for another role for which i have to repeat entire process, In 1 round of interview manager declined at last moment and someone else take it. I am still waiting for feedback as last statement of HR was that profile is on hold

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colt Technology Services

Application

I interviewed at Colt Technology Services

Interview

It was a conversational interview, just things like explaining your CV, and advantages of hiring you, what will you bring to the role and things on similar lines. Overall a good experience and unexpectedly comforting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colt Technology Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services

Interview

I have been contacted by the recruiter who explained me the role etc. It was a typical screening phone call. Then, I was invited to an interview with an HR colleague on line and then 2 interviews with the manager and someone from the business. It went very fast as I had the interviews scheduled in less than 2 weeks and an answer few days only after the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Could you go through your resume and explain your experience to date.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Was good. The panel was very much supportive HR Recruiter was polite and supportive as well Overall a good experience. There were 3 rounds of interview. Two rounds of discussion and the last final round was very formal confirming the selection. Mangers and technical team member where primarily involved in taking the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was the methodology adapted to gather the requirements ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Interviews