Colt Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Colt Technology Services Interview Questions

Updated 8 Feb 2019

Sort:

Intern Interview

Interview

3-4 rounds including written test and personal interview with HR and manager.

Interview Questions

• They would ask general question. Also, there would be a technical written paper.   1 Answer

7 Jun 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you are enjoying your time at Colt. If you ever have any questions please contact HR.

US Lead Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I talked with a recruiter over a phone for about 20 minutes. Adriana was very approachable and she have me a good inside of the business they do.
    I also had a 1:1 meeting at New York with one of the managers. Very nice professional however I missed couple required skills so I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

Colt Technology Services Response

7 Jun 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing this. We are glad you had a good interview experience, and we appreciate you taking the time to post some feedback. You can contact us at shareyourfeedback@colt.net to carry on... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services in June 2011.

Interview

One telephonic interview for shortlisting the candidate and then another round of telephonic based on behavioral questions. Last stage is done either face to face for local candidates or through skype for out of station candidates.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions asked on work lifestyle were actually shocking and at the same time difficult too.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is tough with the HR. I refused the offer multiple time before finally accepting it on my terms.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very basic questions, 2 members of staff to myself, just talking through my CV. Not very professional and very informal, though with formal dress code. interview lasted around 40 minutes and the decision was made 2 days after the interview.

Network Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

I got interviewed in COLT India in July 2010. Interview process is as follows:
    1 Round Aptitude
    1 Round Technical
    1 Round Technical and Managerial (1:2)
    HR Round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As I was fresher, so no negotiation.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Two people on the panel. Questions were quite straight forward. I felt i answered questions but it seems like i had my time wasted. They said that i lacked corporate experience but employed someone without any experience in the field or "corporate " experience. I take this as an insult . Luckily i have seem they have alot of job insecurity so it was a good thing i was not successful.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services in February 2010.

Interview

It was a phone background check by recruiter but did not make it to the next level because of relocation issues. Compensation was a major factor at the beginning of the interview. The recruiter was courteous but there was no direct interaction with the company. Expectations were made very clear at the beginning.

Relocation

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Set up through an agency - initial 1-2-1 followed by a couple of phone interviews and then a second face to face.

All straightforward and everyone I spoke to was friendly - felt like a two way process rather than just being quizzed.

Interview Questions

Colt Technology Services Response

20 Nov 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience! Welcome to Colt and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

The interview went smoothly and was kept formal the entire time. Friendly overall when they described the project to me and the role I was about to fill in.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Barcelona (Spain)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was great. Attentive poeple and great flexibility to schedule the day and time for the interview. The interview was about technical questions from role itself and then some questions about management expierence also related with the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.