Colt Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Colt Technology Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Colt Technology Services

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services in March 2020.

Interview

After the initial online assessments, there was a telephone interview and the virtual assessment centre interview. The first one was with an early careers representative, who was very clear and approachable, with questions based on my CV looking at general skills. The assessment centre interview was with two employees from the data science team, and was based around three main questions; the interviewers were patient and helpful, trying to put you in the best position to answer every question.

Interview Questions

• One question asked was why would I be a good addition to the team.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

The company manager asked me question over the phone, so this was a phone interview. The phone call was made through an appointment via email. Overall, it was not too complex and the questions they ask were fair.

US Lead Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I talked with a recruiter over a phone for about 20 minutes. Adriana was very approachable and she have me a good inside of the business they do.
    I also had a 1:1 meeting at New York with one of the managers. Very nice professional however I missed couple required skills so I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

Colt Technology Services Response

7 Jun 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing this. We are glad you had a good interview experience, and we appreciate you taking the time to post some feedback. You can contact us at shareyourfeedback@colt.net to carry on the conversation.

Intern Interview

Interview

3-4 rounds including written test and personal interview with HR and manager.

Interview Questions

• They would ask general question. Also, there would be a technical written paper.   1 Answer

Colt Technology Services Response

7 Jun 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you are enjoying your time at Colt. If you ever have any questions please contact HR.

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

I really appreciate the interview process conducted Through Colt Recruiter. My first virtual interview and the whole set of rounds were so smooth. The recruiter Preety Kumari was so much supportive and appreciable. She communicated on time with perfect information of interview process. The Video call interview was awesome.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness. describe the scenario where you have handled a critical stakeholders. How you manage to work with a critical team member.   1 Answer

Cheif Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2020.

Interview

Hiring managers (Niranjan Kalki, Gaurav, Fraser Brydson) are very good technical persons and are very patient in listening to my answers . They care about the end-game: getting the best candidate in an efficient way. A great way to listen to them and get feedback on the interview on the same technical discussion round itself. The Complete Interview process (2 technical discussion rounds) was completed very transparently (based on Job description and responsibilities specified for the role) and happened quickly (2 days). Over all experience is excellent.

Interview Questions

• About myself (passionate and dedication about my work), Previous experience on Telecom Domain related product and tools, roles played by me in previous jobs, Job description related technical questions, my working experience on Agile frameworks (SAFe, Scrum), TM Forum (SID, eTOM, TAM, Open APIs), my certifications (Togaf, Agile).   1 Answer

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services.

Interview

The Interview lasted around 30 minutes. The lady was extremely nice and it went super well. I really had high hopes for this role. . I asked her who would be the ideal candidate for this role? And she said the person has to have a strong desire to learn and that’s about it. She told me I would know in 2 days. I never got an answer until I messaged her like twice. The day before the second interview I get an email saying that I wasn’t successful. I just don’t understand how can one be unsuccessful when this is a graduate scheme, I poured my heart and soul of how much I want to lear and be part of the HR department. I have the qualifications and studying for CIPD. I just feel like it wasn’t fair. Also, unprofessional not knowing until the day before.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Colt?   1 Answer

Marketing Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services in March 2020.

Interview

I have been contacted by a consultant in recruitment from an external company. It lasted 20 minutes. No feedback, really the recruiter was looking very interested about my profile. But finally, I received an automatic response 2 weeks later. What a disappointment. I don't recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Colt ?
      What are your grades ?
      What do you like about the tasks ?
      Would you be available for an interview on 24/03 ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services in March 2020.

Interview

Phone interview - Very relaxed and easy - felt like a conversation. Starts with personal questions, moves to why you chose the specific graduate scheme and why do you like colt - last questions are competency based.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you would find most challenging when working at Colt ?   Answer Question

Consultant/Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

First round was video call over Skype. Second round was F2F. The HR round was over phone. During the F2F interview at Bengaluru, supporting staff/HR were lacking courtesy. The offer was good considering my previous salary; offer was average considering the industry standard.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on my previous work and fundamentals, scenarios based, level of understanding on the concepts.   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colt Technology Services in March 2020.

Interview

The whole interview process was very transparent. I loved the fact that I had an initial call at the beginning of the process. Later on, the preparation call for the Assesment Center helped me prepare for the day.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time I influenced the opinion of someone else? How did I do that?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.