Comdata Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Comdata Group

1.8

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comdata Group (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Group interview with a debate. One of two questions:
    *choose a celebrity to be on a hot air balloon which was full of celebrities and was over full and going down; what celebrity would you choose and way should your celebrity stay on the hot air.
    *you deserted on a tropical island and you get a list things you to pick from of objects that help you servive, you choose one and debate with the the group why your objects should be chosen.
    balloon negotiation game. My advice be bubbly and outgoing. Don’t be afraid to speak up and have an opinion. It’s all about personality.

Interview Questions

• What would you take to survive on a tropical island?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comdata Group (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

interview process was easy, had a phone interview first, followed by group interview. the group interview was easy as well . We did the hot air balloon group exercise where you had to argue why the person that you are representing should stay in the hot air balloon.

Interview Questions

• group activity (hot air balloon question)   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comdata Group (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

absolutely awesome, very quick feedback, very relaxed,

I spoke to Emanuel on the phone for about 15 mins covering my experience and opportunities at CCA. Call was well structured and he made me really interested in the company and roles, he has an extremely friendly but professional manner and knows how to build a great raptor, from there booked me in for a interview.
    At the interview I met Emanuel & Demi both made me feel extremely comfortable and explained everything clearly. Interview was group based assessing personality, left interview feeling confident and met some great people. CCA provided excellent feedback within 48 hours.
    I highly recommend the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comdata Group (Prague (Czech Republic)) in March 2017.

Interview

Before the interview, I believe the company had already made up their mind on if and when they are going to hire the candidate. the interview is just a chance for them to get to meet the candidate and evaluate him/her on a personal basis. I came for the interview dressed in informal clothes and it was not a problem. I was urged to sit back and kick in. The two interviewers were really calm and instantly made me feel at home. They offered coffee and water and proceeded to the interview proper. In about 30 minutes I was filling in my details for the drafted contract

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Constanţa (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Comdata Group (Constanţa (Romania)) in August 2012.

Interview

The person with whom I had the job interview was the actual manager of the company, she seemed bored and very busy, not giving me any feedback whenever I was talking. She explained coldly the low salary and offered information related to the future workplace, none of it very conforting.

Interview Questions

• How was the weather in my town during winter.   1 Answer

Telesales Agent - BT Campaign Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comdata Group (London, England).

Interview

fun, simple and they focus on your personality more than experience, overall comfortable experience. full of young people from early twenties to mid thirties. also very enthusiastic. almost too good to be true

Interview Questions

• introduced with the company and what they are about
      then in pairs you introduce the person next to you selling them as best as you can (we were encouraged to tell embarrassing/funny stories )
      then we were all assigned celebrities and had to do a ballon debate (I was Kim karadashian and killed it)
      and some fun communication games   1 Answer

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gennevilliers (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comdata Group (Gennevilliers (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

You will get a test to check your level in the language you will be working. The interview itself will be in English. The written test will be in the language you will be working in.

Téléconseiller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comdata Group in May 2019.

Interview

c'est un processus trop long pour un job d'été ou d'étudiant , on a passer d'abord une réunion avec la dame qui recrute , elle nous a présenter l entreprise , puis un test de francais et d'info,, puis une simulation téléphonique

Asesor Telefónico Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comdata Group (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

Pues la verdad es muy rápido te ablan luego luego te disen que lleves todos tus papeles en regla y la verdad en eso si esta bien te contratan luego luego

Negotiation

Me dijeron que me pagarían 3800 y tenia crecimiento dentro de la empresa

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.