Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Hobart (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took around five weeks. first off apply, then digital assesment of basic personality and then a count the change test which is easy.

Next you get invited for a digital interview which is a standard 7 questions with 30 seconds prep and 1 minute answer time.

If you pass that then they invite you for a pshycometric quiz. This is bloody hard, it gives you 3 statements and you have to pick which one you most and least agree with. It's difficult because your statements could and will be like:

"I Follow the rules"
"I like people"
"I'm a hard worker"

Answer honestly is your best bet.

After that it's a call from the Talent people inviting you for an interview. The interview is 2 on 1 but my interviewers were lovely and it went really well.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach customer service in a proactive rather than reactive way   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

What are the process of interview and what they ask you and when do you start after all the processes are done. Do they need an experience in the same field to get the job?

Interview Questions

• What are the test you are doing and questions they will ask you on. The interview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Parramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (City of Parramatta (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

well very long winded held at Parramatta, I was there for 4 hours, It was a group interview with 29 other people. I hate public speaking loath it as a matter of fact. Then there was a speed interview with 3 different Team Leaders that was a new experience for me, last but not least meeting the General Manager who was very friendly for a chat and a few questions about myself.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

After the initial application, you are sent an online psychometric quiz. This is sent automatically.

During the quiz, you will be presented with three options. You are asked to select the one that best represents you, and the one that least represents you. There is no obvious correct or incorrect option, which makes it quite difficult.

For instance, you could be given the following options: maintaining client confidentiality, being polite to unreasonable customers, or paying close attention to detail when working. All questions just seem to be variations on these - customer service abilities vs. analytical skills/attention to detail vs. following orders from senior staff/following policy.

At the end, you'll be given your results.

One thing to keep in mind is that if your results consistently skewer towards one of these criteria (i.e. analytical skills/attention to detail), and if you've consistently selected another as being least representative of you (i.e. following orders from senior staff/following policy), then your results will show 'high' skills in the former, and indicate that you have 'low' skills in the latter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

You have to fill out a questionnaire, then if you pass the initial screening stage you will have to do an online interview. You will need a camera on your phone or laptop and there will be questions come up on the screen and you have a limited amount of time to answer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bankstown (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bankstown (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a link for the assessment straightaway via email. Then, I was notified to complete a digital interview afterwards. I received another email for an group interview later on that day I finished my digital interview. Went to the group interview and have met a lot of branch managers and area managers. I was interviewed by two of the branch managers and it was all about normal behaviour questions. After that, I got a call from one of the branch managers for a second interview at the branch with another customer service manager. It was a different formal interview as they even let me try to serve the customers in between the interview. Finally, the area manager called me to catch up the process and suggested due to “internal movement” the role I was applied for might no longer exist, but I was always the first on the list if anything come up.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your colleague and you have a disagreement?   Answer Question
    • How will you handle customers when it was a long queue waiting in front of you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied many times online, then finally got a call to come in a speak to someone. Two interview face to face with HR and Branch Manager. Didn't get the role that day for that position because of the hours I could do but they liked me and kept me in mind. They called me back weeks later offering casual position that would suit me better.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Paramatta (Australia)).

Interview

After applying for the role through a recruitment agency I was asked in for an interview. The face to face interview process was very informal and easy with mostly behavioural questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online first. Did the digital interview online a week after. Got the result 2 days later. And attended a 2 to 1 interview at the branch. Stil waiting for the feedback.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

At first, I send a resume and a cover letter asking for the position.
    Two days later, they approved my application and asked me to answer some questions Which took me about 40 minutes.
    Two days later, I received another email asking me for a digital interview.
    I failed this interview, but there is another face-to-face and/or group interview if one passes the digital interview.

Interview Questions

• After receiving the first mail from CBA, they will send a link which loads a website-page, and you have to answer some questions (Sorry! I cannot remember clearly, but around 40 questions). There is no right or wrong answer; you have to choose one answer for every question.
      E.g. If someone comes to the bank and is very angry for a service, what would you do?
      1. I ask him to calm down.
      2. I will assure them that I will help them.
      3. I do whatever to make him happy.
      4. I will talk to my manager.

OK! But for the digital interview:
      1- I did it on my mobile phone! If you have a laptop, use your laptop - not the smart phone.
      2- Download an application called "HireVue"
      3- Enter a code (which is in your email sent by CBA.
      4- There are 2 parts:
      ---First part: 5 questions
      ---Second part: 2 Questions: kind of scenario questions
      For each question, you have 2 minutes to prepare and 3 minutes to answer.
      Q1: Why CBA?
      Q2: Tell me about a time you faced a difficult customer.
      Q3: Why do we have to hire you?

Q6: Someone is on the phone, and is shouting at you ...., go on and talk to him!   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.