Commonwealth Bank of Australia Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2014.

Interview

Average interview process. Wish it was easier. There were 3 steps - online, phone, face to face. If I were to receive another offer from a different company I would have taken it. Hands down

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

CBA were super efficient.. all in all a quick process given the number of interview stages. Initial pre-screening questions were pretty standard. Hardest part for me was the group case study - trying to work with other candidates with assessors on your back.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Best recruitment process from everywhere i applied!! the whole thing went smoothly from start to finish.
    Applied online, did the online testing and got invite for video interview.
    video interview ran through 5 or so questions - why com bank, why this line, industry trends etc
    following video interview got asked to AC - had an office tour, individual assessment (speech) and a partner and group activity.
    they called people the following day to confirm or reject.

Interview Questions

• typical behavioural questions, e.g. tell us about a time where you solved a problem in a non conventional way   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The application process for graduates is as follows:

Apply online - resume, academic transcript, cover letter, written questions (e.g. why Commbank? Why your specified service line?) etc.

Online psychometric testing - verbal, cognitive, numerical, workplace scenarios (values/fit) etc

Prerecorded Video Interview - 6-7 questions. The questions were basic company related, service line, behavioural and based on your university studies. Make sure you know the service line/business area well (including current market events etc).

Interview Questions

• Discuss a role model/thought leader who inspired you to change the way you do things.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Video interview was extremely short (strict 2 minute limit), although the formatting was friendly and approachable with pre-recorded videos. The online assessments were from the company SHL and quite classic, with numerical reasoning, behavioural and numerical testing being assessed. For the video interview there were a total of 7 questions, the first two being incredibly easy.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Process was firstly a typical online application, then I received an automatically generated email with a link to complete online psychometric testing (approximately 1.5 hours long). A few days after completing psychometric testing I received the link to the video interview.

Interview Questions

• Mix of typical behavioural and resume based pre-set questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Average graduate program - online application, tests, video interview and assessment centre. The online assessments included cognitive and behavioural tests. The video interview went for around 20 minutes. There were 7 questions in total. The first two were warm up questions. The next 5 were behavioural ones.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Interview process was okay. First apply online, then do an online assessment. The next step is a digital interview meaning you have to record yourself answering questions. After that, there is further assessment.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview initially and then went to their office to have an assessment centre which consisted of a group activity interview as well as a face to face interview. During the face to face interview, i had two interviewers.

Graduate Interview

Interview

Had a video interview with roughly 7 or 8 questions.
    For each question, I had 30 secs to prepare my response and 2 mins to talk.
    Also, I was given 2 days to complete the interview after I received the email.

Interview Questions

• The usual behavioural questions
      Current challenges in the industry   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.