Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Capital Market Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had TOTAL 8 interviews over months It boiled down to me or one other on the 6th They took other. I got "Called" back being told we want you too only to be told oh, we don't have a headcount

Interview Questions

• Market related, sales figures, client types, repeated to at least 15 people   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

KYC Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed on Friday and began working on the project by Wednesday. They performed a background check online using my social security number. There was noskill test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with remediation projects.   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer for the Broker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with several senior managers. They discussed the role and job responsibilities. They posed a few scenarios and asked what I would do in such instances. They wanted to know how I handle regulatory matters and how comfortable I was in taking ownership of a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage my work life vs my personal life. What is more important.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

online application(mainly about personality )-email received to process next stage - digital interview(about seven questions to answer, have limited time to prepare) -email received to process next stage - workplace centre interview - unsuccessful result

Interview Questions

• CBA Bank 5 cores values and vision and mission and how you interpret them;
      How CBA’s technology helps us in our daily life? and how is it helping our customers?   2 Answers

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

There are 7 questions and a total of about 20 minutes. The last one is a scenario about how to do the service if customers want to deposit the cheque.

Interview Questions

• Which corporate philosophy is most important for your work and life?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

Completed the online application and received an invitation to a digital interview immediately. The digital interview involves 6 questions (I think) and the result of the digital interview was received not long after (roughly around 1-2 weeks).

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of our technology and how is it helping our customers? How does it help in achieving its mission?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

after submitting application got online video link, had 48 hours to complete .
    wasn't too difficult, think they did change the questions since my friends last did it so it was more impromptu and less standard

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Online assessment followed by video interview. If you pass the video interview, you get invited to the assessment centre. The video interview was fairly relaxed and you get 3 practice questions and a chance to rest inbetween the actual interview questions. You get a video with the question, 30 seconds to prepare and then 2-3mins to respond. There was also a small essay where you had to answer a question under 500 characters (it was something about why you would want to relocate).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.