Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

3 rounds Of interview over a span of one month. First with With team lead. Second with Executives - general and behaviour and way of working. Third round was a brief Case study

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

Upload CV and cover letter and choose which business area interests you. invited to complete online assessment followed by a video interview about why you wanted to work there etc.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

I see most people had favorable experience. Unfortunately, mine was different, possibly owing to a lazy HR. I got a call from HR for initial screening and was asked to take a technical test, which I had passed. One hour test, with smaller programming questions. After that, I was told there would be further discussions with tech team. But there was no update afterwards. No courtesy call, nothing for wasting my time. I think if you pass the test, then at least they owe an email to candidate with an update or at least say position was filled or whatever.

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

Interview

Mix of automated and in person interview. Started with an iq test, digitial interview, case study and then an inperson interview. Staff were very friendly and provided great guidance. They were quick in getting back to me with feedback.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Canberra (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

Lots of interviews and stages to get through so the process dragged out but overall it was an easy process and the interviewers and hire team were very helpful. Overall a good experience but a slow process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received feedback and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Debt Call Centre Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Hired online through the workday process. We then attended a group interview doing team activities and seperate individually to conduct 1 on 3 interviews. I enjoyed the process and the Commbank employees were very kind and supportive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2020.

Interview

Online questionnaire consisting of situational questions, online personality test and phone interview with two representatives including a quick role play of a possible situation that could be encountered during the job (because of COVID)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2020.

Interview

I have done Digital interview just now ,was not very great i messed up badly . but it was my first interview ever so was a great experience so far .

Interview Questions

• why i applied for the job ?   1 Answer

Technology Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Due to Covid-19, the assessment centre was moved online. Case study was individual, followed by a 2 on 1 interview. Interviewers were friendly, however questions were quite specific and sometimes difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your ethics and values were contradicted by another person? (paraphrased)   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Was a great process, the people were extremely nice and the switch to an online process was smooth. The questions asked were very broad and open for interpretation, allowing for easy answering of questions.