Conagra Brands Associate Category Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Associate Category Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

Associate Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

4 hour interview with 4 different positions from the cross functional sales team. Each member came in and asked a series of questions and allowed me to ask my own. At the end the hiring manager took me through a case study and asked me to follow up with a presentation by the close of the week.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple asks from people who all think their request deserves the highest attention?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Associate Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter and Hiring Manager, then flown to IL for an all day interview consisting of 6 people. They are really just looking to see your personality and for good fit.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult or unexpected. Very standard questions were asking to gain a better insight into my experiences and personality.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the offer was great.

Associate Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in July 2012.

Interview

Three person interview, regarding professional skills and have adaptable to company's culture. They used questions to see how you think. Also how much background you have about the company and if you fit with them

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel related or a connection to the company?   Answer Question
    • How many cars do you think there are in Mexico City?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.