Conagra Brands Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Associate Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

2.0

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

1 on campus interview, 2 virtual skype interviews. All behavioral questions. Not many technical questions were asked about my financial knowledge. They were mostly looking for a good GPA and fit for the culture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Hired out of college. 2-Day interview with various finance managers from different departments. This was an entry level job, so it was very helpful to get a wide array of perspectives and culture.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about ConAgra and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was mostly behavioral. Out of all the interviews I had this must have been the easiest. The only thing close to a case question was, "what are your favorite 3 ConAgra brands?" The interviewers were down to earth and very personable to talk to. They ranged from directors to vice presidents, so you got to see a good cross-section of company personnel.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness and how did you overcome?   Answer Question

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Twin Falls, ID (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview from head quarters then a phone interview from the hiring manager. Then a panel interview at the job location, takes about a month or so for the process.

Interview Questions

• please describe in detail when you made a difference in a job or difficult situation.   Answer Question

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied through campus. Two first round interviews each lasting 30 minutes and primarily behavioral. Very interested in your personality and your skill set. Final round was in Omaha, NE and consisted of four more behavioral interviews along with a tour of the city and the corporate area. Overall, a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe three tangible skills that you possess and how you used them in the last 24 hours?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.