Conagra Brands Contract Manufacturing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Contract Manufacturing Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Contract Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Received a call from Recruiter and a few days after sending over the Resume, the Recruiter set up a phone interview with the HR Personal. After passing the HR interview, I was set up with a phone interview with 2 seperate Directors. After passing the phone interviews with the Directors, I was contacted by the HR Representative to set up an on-campus interview. The interview took 1 full day with about 5-6 separate (2-3 interviewers each meeting) interviewing session. After about 3 weeks, I received an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain the last time when your project did not achieve the outcome expected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Understand what's your worth and able to articulate the need or justify the salary propose. Although ConAgra typically offer already a generous salary, they will go the distance for keeping good, qualifying candidates. Expectation is high, but rewards come along with it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.