Conagra Brands Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Finance Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

2.8

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Refused to even apply - they are trying to validate salaries from prior job. Clear sign of a company that is trying to game the system and screw the workforce. Absolutely scummy move, definitely telling everyone I know to steer clear of this company and others with similarly predatory policies.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Process included an initial phone screen, phone interview with hiring manager, and on-site final round with multiple people.

Process was well organized and interviews were either conversational or included experience/situational questions.

The one downside was that the entire process took nearly 2 months from start to finish.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

HR reached out by phone and set up an initial interview with them. I was then interviewed by phone with the hiring manager. Then an HQ interview with several different leaders in the finance function. Everyone was positive and upbeat, asked general questions about my experience and qualifications and was open to questions I had about their company.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I didn't ask you that I should have?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Meeting with HR lead for the business unit and hiring supervisor for the department in which the role was reporting into. First was a phone interview with HR then an in-person interview with HR and the hiring manger

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this career path   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on-line and was contacted by HR for screening discussion. Phone interviews with Finance Director and manager. On-site interviews with VP, 3 Directors, Couple of Managers and staff.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about company - competition, strategy, comparison -   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.