Conagra Brands Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Really straight forward. Basic questions where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, why do you want this job, what qualifications fit for this job, name a time when you had a difficult decision to make

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Started with an initial phone interview with HR representative, approximately 20 minutes. Then was brought into the plant for 3 hour and 45 minute in person interview. Extremely thorough interview process; was interviewed by 9 different people (1 HR then 4 groups of 2 people). Many situational questions, but I got a great feel of the culture and many of the people I would ultimately be working with.

Interview Questions

• Many situational questions (Tell me about a time when...)   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Had an initial phone call with a Finance Manger detailing the position. The interview was very conversational. No set questions just really was trying to see if I would be a good fit for the company.

Moved on to a final round interview at the company's headquarters. Had three more interviews. Two interviews with members of the Finance team and one interview with HR. Again, all three interviews were very conservational. It was mainly walking through my resume and asking why I wanted to work at ConAgra and why I thought I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ConAgra?

What led you to ConAgra?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Naperville, IL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

fairly easy and quick.
    the whole process from HR screening phone interview to onsite to job offer, all took 10 days.
    everyone is very friendly and mindful of your schedule and very accommodating for the times.questions based on the job description.

Interview Questions

• how would your current job help you in new position? what are the skills you can bring?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.