Conagra Brands Food Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Food Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Four days after submitting my resume online, Received an email from the recruiter and then had a 30min phone call interview with the recruiter. Two days after the recruiter interview I received a request for a phone call interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager phone interview lasted about an hour. Approximately after that there was a request for an in-person interview. The on-site interview was four and half hours and consisted of 3 different groups of two people each from the team I would be working with, 45min with the hiring manager and a half hour remote call with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a significant technical challenge you overcame.   Answer Question
  • Tell of an instance when you didn't agree with your manager and how you handled it.   1 Answer
  • How do feel you would fit in here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Food Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Lots of interviews. Applied online and was called by HR within a week to schedule a phone interview. The initial HR phone interview was a basic screening interview (why are you leaving current job, expand on specific job experiences on resume, etc.). You also had the opportunity to ask about the position and the company (very informal). Was called about a week later to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. Very similar questions. Called another week later to schedule two more phone interviews with the HR manager in Omaha and the Director of RQI. Was called one week later to schedule an on-site interview which consisted of 4 one-on-one interviews with various managers. The whole process took about 2 months and was very timely and smooth.

All questions asked by every single interviewer (except for the initial HR screen interview) was from a pre-set template that all managers were required to use. Very standard questions you could simply google.

Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

I wanted to transfer from the Omaha HQ to the Mississauga office. I checked in (once indirectly and once directly) with the HR department and was told there were no openings. When I called the hiring manager she said there was soon to be an opening. We had two phone interviews and then an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Areas of questioning included what kind of projects I had done for ConAgra in Omaha and what my strengths are. Some behavioural questioning also.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.