Conagra Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

2.7

Lable Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

took forever to finally get an in person interview and another couple of weeks to complete the entire process. Its sometimes challenging to even get ahold of HR to obtain information about you r hiring process

Interview Questions

• The main question they focus on is about teamwork and how you would handle certain situations   Answer Question

Quality Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darien, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Darien, WI (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The person who was scheduled to interview me was over a half hour late. I was walking out the door when the interviewer caught me in the hallway and begged me to stay. I reluctantly did and wasted another hour of my time. Was contacted the following business day and asked if I was interested in a lessor position instead. I assume that the switcheroo was the plan all along, but not a single mention during the hour long interview I tried to walk away from.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't really a lot of questions. In retrospect, it seemed like an attempt to dissuade me from wanting the quality supervisor position because it is no secret that the Darien Plant is challenging.   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Rockford, IL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Phone screening then eventually formal interviews. Cus of Covid it was all on zoom. A total of 7 interviews, about 45 minutes EACH. I felt it went very well, it was all behavioral questions and some in depth into prior experience but more focused on behavioral. Then after promising an answer the week following the interviews, they waited two weeks only to send a generic email saying I didn’t get the position. Such a bs way to treat someone who took the time out of their current work to do this, and just to send a template email out without any explanation or feedback whatsoever?

Really glad I didn’t get an offer after this - if that’s how they treat candidates they care about enough to go through formal interviews, then I don’t want to know how they treat their employees. Pretty pathetic.

Software/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Omaha, NE (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online, and got an email for a video call about 2 weeks later. The two were nice, at least one was from IT. They asked about your work/school background, some behavior questions, how you approach problems, passions, and about why you want to work for CAG. It was about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, and what you are passionate about.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

Meeting with up to 6 individuals, from all levels of the department then with HR for a behavioral interview. Focus on scenario based examples of difficult situations you have been in in prior work experience, explain what the problem was what you did and what was the impact/result. If you had no desired results, focus on the learning opportunity it was.

Interview Questions

• Focus on scenario based examples of difficult situations you have been in in prior work experience.   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

The interview process was fair and quick. The questions were not tricky and opened up conversation. I was able to comfortably talk about myself. All of the questions were relevant to the position. After the interview, I heard back from them with an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult group.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter was very detailed and personal.
    However, being a seasoned professional for over 18yrs, all the questions were STAR methodology. Shot gun interviews with 6 different people who obviously have not been in the industry. Perhaps this is why they have high turnover and decreasing sales. I found the interviews a joke with STAR methodology. It doesn’t allow seasoned individuals to have any cross functional experience. Felt like they asked ridiculous questions with no regard to the answer. These managers and directors have no clue of simple mathematics 101.
    ConAgra start hiring people who can improve your overall profitability and stop allowing these incompetent managers who have no experience except to flex their muscles.

Those of you that have experience and a brain..don’t bother. All bios with these idiots are a joke.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a position of ABC what would you do   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conagra Brands.

Interview

-One behavioral, pretty easy but be prepared to talk about several technologies and your technical experience. I think ConAgra is a pretty good company and you should at least be know their products

Sales Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First was a phone s=interview with a recruiter, which then lead to another phone interview with an HR manager at a different location from Chicago. If that interview went well I would have moved forward with an in-person interview, but they moved on with another candidate.

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Imlay City, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Imlay City, MI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quick. They called me for a quick phone interview on Wednesday, and then a second in-person interview at the plant on Friday, and I was told I got the job by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your leadership experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.