Conagra Brands Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

2.7

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Troy, OH (US)).

Interview

Was a internal transfer to a different plant, and was very well done. I did a phone interview with the plant engineer first, then we scheduled a face to face. during the face to face I was given a plant tour met my counter parts and interviewed by the plant engineer, maintenance manager and the plant manager. Three weeks later I was offered the position and we scheduled the transfer date.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take to complete a repair?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Russellville, AR (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was with Lucas Group at a hiring conference. I was asked to do an onsite interview in Russellville, AR and they paid for the hotel. First interview was with HR, second included plant tour and 2 panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence someone to do something he/she doesn't want to do?   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Questions started with how I dealt with employees and problems, discipline, training, development. But most questions focused on background experience with SAP, and managing safety program and training for maintenance. I gave numerous examples on how I previously drew people into SAP process, reinforced documentation, and disciplined those who dragged feet about change. Also gave detailed examples of balancing positive involvement vs. the disciplinary process to overcome resistant Shop Floor leaders. Examples were good enough that each panel member asked for more.

Interview Questions

• How do we know you can develop people and manage their safety to get results?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made positive impression during panel interview, and was told offer would be forthcoming in next week. Due to economy, asked for 5% less than previous position, and they agreed.
    Also was granted $5K relocation allowance to move myself, with gross-up adjustment to cover taxes.
    Position paid overtime, if required to work more than five days a week in Supervisory role.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.