Conagra Brands Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Marketing Manager

Conagra Brands Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands in July 2010.

Interview

Went very smoothly. The recruiting team at ConAgra was very efficient in their process and communications. I spent a half day at ConAGra meeting with multiple levels in the organization primarily in marketing. Questions were very standard questions. Everyone was polite and friendly and wanted to try to make you feel comfortable.

Negotiation

Smooth given it was through a recruiter

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick, smooth and a positive experience. I applied online, was contacted by HR for a 20 min phone interview, following by an in-person interview with some senior brand managers and HR manager. The actual interview was very standard - about 5-6 standard behavorial questions, followed by a few follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell us about a time you used analytical skills to make a decision?
      2) Tell us about a time a team member did not agree with your POV. What did you do?
      3) What campaign are you most proud of, and what do you believe was the insight behind it? You can choose your own or some other brand
      4) Tell us about your experience thus far (walk me through your resume)   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone prescreen followed by a couple of panel interviews. Finally i met with hiring manager second time as she wanted to further clarify my key motivations and intentions. I was then asked for references and got offer. I had to also negotiate my salary.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.