Conagra Brands Quality Assurance Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Conagra Brands Quality Assurance Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Conagra Brands

2.8

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Interview

It took longer time to get into the interview , the interview questions really opening. Some questions they say really fast and expect us to answer really quickly. It wasn't a good time to do interview with them.

Interview Questions

• give some scenario and expect us to answer really details   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Conagra Brands

Quality Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Carol Stream, IL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

They had me do a phone interview first. Then I did an in person interview where I met the 3 top people in the Quality Assurance department. They all had different personalities and asked different types of questions. You have to be ready to adapt your answers to a different personality, while still making sure you are being truthful/genuine. Be honest about how much experience you do/don't have. Being passionate is your friend!! Definitely don't lie about anything. Not a good way to start things off.

Interview Questions

• Why I would want to work for ConAgra, and what makes me passionate about the seasonings industry. I also was asked if I was sensitive to black pepper :)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I took the contract as is. I was being paid just as much as other full-time employees (or very near it).

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Lincoln, NE (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

They gave a lot of different scenario cases and we needed to answer each of those cases. They also asked some questions relate to collage and what classes that I took. They told a little bit about their company.

Interview Questions

• why do you apply in this intern position?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Milton, PA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone followed by in person interview with plant tour

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conagra Brands (Quincy, MI (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Very Easy interview process. Just general questions they ask in every interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Put on paper and you read and sign

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.