Concentra Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 23 Aug 2018

2.8

Sort:

Analytics Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics.

Interview

One competency based interview, one case study interview, numerical and non-verbal reasoning tests as well as a group exercise. Be prepared to look at and analyse data in the case interview. Interviewers were very friendly and it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions on teamwork, analysing data, initiative etc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics.

Interview

2 interviews: 1 with 2 consultants (behavioural & competency based) + 1 HR interview (cultural fit)
    It was difficult to contact the HR to schedule interview
    Friendly and welcoming experience . ; .. ; ;

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in April 2014.

Interview

I found out about the job opportunity through a friend, who put me in touch with the managing director. They were looking for someone with video experience to promote their product. I got an internship with them because I had the relevant experience they were looking for. It was a unique interview.

Interview Questions

• What were my interests and skill set.   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England).

Interview

2 interviews. First was a phone interview lading approximately 60 mins which focused on high level engineering practices, technology and common problems they face. At the end of the interview they highlighted intent to proceed to the next stage.

Second interview lasted for 3 hours and consisted of a meeting with a senior employee with a more focused discussion on the technology used. After that a pair programming exercise with a different senior employee. Following this a meeting with the CTO to discuss architecture, high level view of where they are currently and where they want to be. Finally a meeting with an HR person to discuss company culture.

Interview Questions

• What are some emerging technologies that you find intriguing   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics in November 2014.

Interview

Initially sent my details directly to HR through the LinkedIn mobile app and was contacted by HR less than a week later asking for my full CV. A few more days passed and I was asked to attend an interview at one of two dates.

I was handed to an HR assistant who helped me prepare for the interview (where to go, who I'll be seeing, detailed job description etc.) I arrived for my interview and was met by this assistant. Lovely office, nice location.

I then met with two senior team members and was walked through what the company does. We then went through my CV and picked out parts that would be relevant to the company and holes in my knowledge that would have to be filled in.

(C#) I was asked about the SOLID paradigm, the "using" keyword, ajax and responsive web, software testing, basic algorithms, SCRUM development, web security, SQL injection attacks.

After going through this and being walked around the office I was released to go on with my day.

30-40 minutes later I was called by HR asking if it was possible to come back in.

I came back in and met with the company director, we chatted about the company and its values, my expected compensation and the speed at which the company operates. I was then offered the job!

HR have since been in touch about contracts and references.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then a lady from the HR department called for telephone interview. Unfortunately, after almost 2-3 weeks they didn't even bother to call me to let me know what is going on. Very unprofessional company, but overall easy interview and basic questions.

Interview Questions

Concentra Analytics Response

26 May 2015 – HR Assistant

We are very sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our recruitment process. Where possible we always try and respond to each applicant.

We do say in our job descriptions that because of... More

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in June 2011.

Interview

HR contacted me to set up an interview. I was first interviewed by a manager on the consulting team. We discussed my CV and background and he then gave me a case study. Then I was interviewed by the director. We briefly discussed my background and he then gave me a brain teaser followed by another case study. The case studies were basic and had to do with either declining profits and/or implementing a strategy to increase profits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

1) Send off CV and cover letter

2) Telephone interview with HR and maybe a junior consultant - General HR type questions; why consulting? What skills have you got that make you suitable for Concentra? Give me an example of when you had to think on your feet? Things like that.

3) Assessment Centre - In a group of 10ish people. There's two interviews, one with the consultants (the technological and the client side) and the other with HR/project management. There's also an aptitude test; numerical (mental maths + logic) and logical reasoning (spotting patterns in shapes/numbers/words/whatever) and finally a group exercise with a presentation where you'll be individually observed (so they can spot your negotiation/body language I guess)

Interview Questions

• They showed me a spreadsheet and asked me to make some statements/insights.   Answer Question
    • How many pizza slices are consumed in the UK in one year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Did a video interview and was invited to an assessment centre. I was given the outline of the assessment centre before the day itself. It comprised of a technical and personal interview with a group exercise at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England).

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first interview was an interview with a person from HR and it went really well. She was really friendly and we had an engaged conversation. The second interview was supposed to be with a technical person. The interviewer however, was very disengaged from the start.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.