Concentra Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Concentra Analytics

2.7

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

The Intervire process was spread over 3 months. The HR change from an inhouse team to an external team complicated the entire process, additional stages were added unnecessarily and it was long drawn out and frustrating. The whole situation in the end deemed to be unprofessional and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What role do you prefer as we have two options, Product manager or Product owner. I gave an honest and open answer as was led to believe that both options were available. The team then turned around and stated the one I chose was unavailable. This was after a whole 3 months and over 4 meetings. Pretty sure the management would have known where I fit!   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

First I had numerical, verbal and abstract thinking test alongside video interview. Following that I was invited to the assessment centre. There was one interview with HR (typical and simple, nice), then technical interview where they asked to analyse some graphs and then quick market sizing question. Lastly, there was a group task where they ask you to find what is causing a specific problem. I passed the assessment centre and had to prepare a presentation about anything using Tableau.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Did a video interview and was invited to an assessment centre. I was given the outline of the assessment centre before the day itself. It comprised of a technical and personal interview with a group exercise at the end.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

An okay interview process, job was advertised as an analytics role more than a consultant role, caught me off guard when asked about consulting. Apart from that there was one group exercise, HR interview and competency interview

Internship Interview

Interview

Step 1 - Telephone interview with HR and with a senior consultant. Typical strength based questions. 'Why Concentra?', 'Why this role?'.
    Step 2- Assessment Day - At the London Office.
    a. HR interviews - more in-depth strength based.
    b. Technical Interviews - a mixture of problem-solving questions and strength based questions.
    c. Group mini project - situational test.
    d. Numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning tests. Fairly tough so practice online!
    Step 3 - Presentation Day - Presentation on a topic of your choice to 8 members of senior management and informal discussions with them.
    Step 4 - Offer.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics.

Interview

2 interviews: 1 with 2 consultants (behavioural & competency based) + 1 HR interview (cultural fit)
    It was difficult to contact the HR to schedule interview
    Friendly and welcoming experience . ; .. ; ;

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England).

Interview

2 interviews. First was a phone interview lading approximately 60 mins which focused on high level engineering practices, technology and common problems they face. At the end of the interview they highlighted intent to proceed to the next stage.

Second interview lasted for 3 hours and consisted of a meeting with a senior employee with a more focused discussion on the technology used. After that a pair programming exercise with a different senior employee. Following this a meeting with the CTO to discuss architecture, high level view of where they are currently and where they want to be. Finally a meeting with an HR person to discuss company culture.

Interview Questions

• What are some emerging technologies that you find intriguing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England).

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first interview was an interview with a person from HR and it went really well. She was really friendly and we had an engaged conversation. The second interview was supposed to be with a technical person. The interviewer however, was very disengaged from the start.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Step 2- Assessment Day - At the London Office.
    a. HR interviews - more in-depth strength based.
    c. Group mini project - situational test.
    Step 4 - Offer.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the value of sales for a mobile company in the UK for last year   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra Analytics (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview
    2 F2F + Case studies and tests - general discussion with case study and presentation. Pretty standard stuff, from a consultancy point of view nothing remarkable, same thing as the last 10 years in this industry

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.