Conduent Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 766 interviews

Other11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conduent (Boston, MA)

Interview

First, we scheduled a phone interview, then we scheduled an in person interview at the office. After this there was no follow up afterwards, which seemed to be mutual, as I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions
  • What does your current job entail?
    Answer Question

Conduent

Application

I interviewed at Conduent

Interview

Met with an initial recruiter then moved onto an interview with two individuals from the organization. Both done online. The interviewers asked basic questions about recent experiences and skill qualifications.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Conduent

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Conduent

Interview

So I received an email from one of the recruiter who has no email etiquettes. On day one she didn’t call for given time slot and second day she did called but no courtesy to say sorry Guess the first statement. “We hire only Green card and Citizen” candidates. Super rude and biased.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Conduent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conduent

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of BA/Scrum-master. But when I joined the organization. I was given the role of BA/PO. The HR took one month to release the offer letter and salary negotiation was brutal. The company is structured but going through huge transformation inorder to update itself and get more clients.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you have to take regression testing inbetween and if you have not accounted for and certainly don't have the bandwidth.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conduent (Chennai) in Feb 2019

Interview

It went on for one full day and they check on processes and questions are from the current projects. They expect good communication. They also dig your background and would want to know if you have other hobbies.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work on authentication and authorization in a project?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Conduent (Noida) in Jan 2019

Interview

I was interviewed at Noida campus. First was a written round, second was a technical round and last was the manager round. In written there were 4 sections, first was basic maths and logical, second was verbal, third had questions from sql and dbms and this had the most no of questions and last section had questions from testing. Questions were of very basic level. I cleared the written round, then next in technical questions from sql, dbms and SDLC were asked, and 2 puzzles were also given. Questions were just basic like on joins, normalisation, difference b/w unique key and primary key, i cleared this round too. Last round was just a sort of HR.

Interview Questions
  • one of the question i remembered is regarding joins, what are its types, diff b/w equii join and natural join, Default join process, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conduent (New Delhi) in Sep 2018

Interview

Phone call . 1:1 interview with manager and HR . The hiring process was fast and interview was easy to crack . The questions were based on mostly non technical things and myself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Conduent (Bangalore) in Feb 2018

Interview

first aptitude second tech third mgr round anf then last HR round they will ask you about your projects and about your bE overall it was a good process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Conduent

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Conduent

Interview

Selected through Off campus placement process. Amongst 300 candidates only 11 were given offer letter. they have different levels to filter out the candidates: 1. Aptitude Round 2. Technical Round 3. Technical Round 2 4. Hr Round Difficulty level is average.

Interview Questions
  • For technical round was being asked few SQL queries based on procedures, cursors etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitefield

Application

I interviewed at Conduent (Whitefield) in Jul 2017

Interview

Got a call from the HR for the respective post for whitefield location. Went on saturday , july and had to wait whole day and got interviewed in the end. Looks like they were looking for healthcare domain candidates. The interview went fine , basic questions regarding the current profile and project handled. Second round happened on another day and again was asked technical questions and when it came down to salary , WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! one of the HR had the audacity to say accept the offer for the current package you already have from your current company.The managers were also not ready to give even 28 to 30 percent hike. Worst experience ever after getting so many hopes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews