Confero Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Confero

Anonymous Employee in Wembley, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Confero (Wembley, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

It was a group interview and we were given a test after a little lecture on what the role entails. Also, there was role playing with an angry customer on the phone

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an angry customer on the phone while maintaining your tone?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Confero (London, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

Two stage interview process. The 1st was competency based. I demonstrated my ability to conduct LNA, create training strategy and workshops and deliver them, and analyse the results of training interventions. The 2nd was consultative. I was asked many practical questions regarding how to improve the training and quality functions at Confero.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to improve training and call quality

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Confero (London, England, England) in Oct 2014

Interview

A recruitment agency will call you for an assessment day at Confero. It will last approximately 3 hours. During the assessment you will have to present yourself in few words, and there will be a team work and then you will have to present yourself again by indicating 5 things you love the most in the world. And at the end you may have a one to one interview where they will tell you if you've been successful or not.

Interview Questions
  • List 5 things you like the most in the world.
RSS Feed</>Embed