Connect Distribution Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Connect Distribution Services

2.7

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Connect Distribution Services (Birmingham, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Friendly welcome, thought provoking questions, went through my CV and understood my reasons for leaving previous roles.
    Gave a good overview on what I would be doing.
    Received call with job offer 2 days after interview, recruitment team contacted me within time frame they promised.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer service situation you have had to handle?   1 Answer

Costumer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Connect Distribution Services (Birmingham, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick contact and scheduling for an interview. Nice conversation. Some talks about CV and customer service related questions. Quick contact and scheduling for an interview. Nice conversation. Some talks about CV and customer service related questions.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Small Heath, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Connect Distribution Services (Small Heath, England) in May 2017.

Interview

maths test followed by interview with sales manager and recruitment manager.They ran late waited to be interviewed for twenty minutes no apology then, standard customer service experience questions and they ran through job requirements, training etc.

Head of HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Connect Distribution Services (Birmingham, England) in February 2016.

Interview

3 stage interview process consisting of competency based interviews, assessment tests and psychometric questionnaire. The interview process was very in-depth and a full CV review was undertaken.

The panel was very engaging and easy to build a rapport with and they had clearly prepared and read my CV before the interview. The questions were very specific and challenging and demonstrated that they had read and understood my career history before meeting with them.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Small Heath, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Connect Distribution Services (Small Heath, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Split into 2 parts. The first part was a written test which covered general computer programming concepts, UNIX and a final question requiring a small computer program to be written to solve a problem.

The 2nd part of the interview was with a HR manager, IT manager and Team Leader, and was a mixture of career history and some technical questions.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Connect Distribution Services (Birmingham, England) in February 2015.

Interview

An assessnent with all candidates lasted 4 hours approximately. At first you present yourself to all. Childish team activities.
     Easy test after seeing a video of the company's services.
    And then interview 1:1 takes places, not anything difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of performing an excellent teamwork effort.   Answer Question

International Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connect Distribution Services (Birmingham, England) in November 2014.

Interview

Really professional I was interview by the HR manger and Team Leader. They provided my a clear explanation of the company and services as well as how my role was suitable to the well being of the company

Interview Questions

• Sales, Customer Service and Competency skills based questions. Why did you choose this company? How would you manage a customer complaint? Do you work well under pressure for meeting targets?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.