ConnectWise Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

ConnectWise

Application

I interviewed at ConnectWise

Interview

Be AWARE! Like other candidates have said, this company has a nasty tendency of ghosting its job applicants. I applied for Brightgauge, a connect wise platform, in September 2021. Within two or three weeks, I received an email from a recruiter to answer a sample support request about a customer's issue. A week after, the recruiter showed interest and asked for a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter talked about the company and the role. However, she only asked three questions: 1. Tell me about yourself 2. What interested you in this role? 3. Do you have any experience with SQL? I was completely transparent, and I shared that I have intermediate experience working with SQL; however, I have earned various certifications from IBM and am passionate about enhancing my analytical skills. (Besides, I have a bachelor's degree in mathematics and have taken several required programming courses to graduate. Learning SQL would be easy for me to grasp.) She was happy with the interview, and I proceeded to the next round, which was more troubleshooting assignments and a short video explaining the given solution. Again, she told me I did great and scheduled me for an interview with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was cringing. He began the interview talking about himself, his upcoming wedding, and how he met his groomsman at work. Then he proceeded to describe the company's culture as a fun, family environment in which occasions they enjoy gathering with lots of BEER. He even went on to say that he is the one in charge of the beer keg during the company's parties. That was very inappropriate! The hiring manager is not even considering a candidate might have a negative connotation of alcohol or have seen a closed one battle alcohol addiction. Totally inhumane and lacks empathy. He spoke very little about the company and the role and was visibly frustrated when it was my time to ask questions. My advice to the recruiters and hiring manager is to assess your candidate's qualification before you waste their time with useless assignments. Also, be upfront if you are not interested in hiring someone. The hiring manager was rude to promise a panel interview, knowing that he was not interested in my qualifications. He could have said that during the interview or simply stated in an email. It is highly unprofessional to lie and ghost candidates. Please consider your interview process more HUMANE. For future candidates considering a technical customer support career with ConnectWise, make sure you thoroughly explain your experience working with SQL because that's what they mainly care about. Not too much about the customer service part of the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself why do you want to work here do you have SQL experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview Process was smooth and the interviewer was friendly. The questions were easy for any experienced person. Questions from Core java, selenium webdriver and API related questions were asked HR and communication was quick.

Interview Questions
  • Initial : Describe your role Technical : Java: 1. Final keyword in java 2. Throw and Throws - whats the difference. 3. Exception related question - related to finally block. 4. String.Equals() and == operator in string- difference. 5. Hashmap example. Selenium questions: 1. xpath locator and css locator example. 2. framework you have used. 3. how did you do reporting in your framework. 4. how did you read data from external file. Rest API related questions: what is POST. Difference between PUT and PATCH.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

ConnectWise

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ConnectWise

Interview

From the day I got a call to HR back to back calls and auto-generated emails and test links were sent and after that, I had 3 rounds of the interview including the Final HR round went for 45 mins and they asked more many questions and late night I got an email for the share the documents and after that there was no reply of emails and phone calls . It was just a waste of time..

Interview Questions
  • Before they giving me an offer they wanted I should share the offer letter which I have

ConnectWise

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ConnectWise

Interview

There was a test that had 15 aptitude Qs, 15 Technical Qs, and 3 coding Qs.The time given for aptitude and technical was 30 mins followed by 1 hr for coding. Next rounds were Technical Round, Managerial round and HR VP round.

Interview Questions
  • I got asked on really basic questions in the technical interview on stacks and queues. And also on my projects.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

Recruiters are really helpful and give updates real quick. The whole process went smoothly. I had total 5 rounds. L1 - DSA and OOP L2 - DSA, SQL and OOP Manager - DSA, System design, behavioural, project HR - Background and compensation Director - General discussion that went like interview only. I can't disclose questions.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Bhopal) in Jul 2021

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview 1. Technical (Linked list, Array, Spring Boot, API) 2. Technical (Java, Collections, Multithreading, OOPS) 3. Technical + Manager (Multithreading, Projects, Design Pattern, SOLID Principle) Full process completed with in a week and i got offer in next 2 days. Over all nice exercise. One of the fastest interview process in covid pandemic. All the round were on teams video call.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Sort array having 0,1,2 in minimum time complexity 2. Print even and odd number using 2 threads 3. Thread safe Singleton class 4. How to break singleton and solutions 5. Projects in depth with Authentication and micro services

ConnectWise

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ConnectWise

Interview

Interview was Smooth and nice. HR persons are very kind in talk. Interview process was quicker than expected. Interview happened as per scheduled. HR kept updated on various aspects.

1 person found this interview helpful

ConnectWise

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ConnectWise in Apr 2021

Interview

It was smooth and fast. I have offer on hand within a week. Interviwer was freindly in nature. I have given 2 rounds of interview, first one was around 45 minutes and purely technical and 2nd round was with Manger. Manager was also good in nature and friendly in nature. Overall nice interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ConnectWise

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise in Apr 2021

Interview

I was interviewed over video call. Round 1 cleared. Then came to know from HR that Round 2 is going to be taken by some US PM and hes down with Covid. I waited patiently for 1 month. No reply. I followed up with HR if any alternate panel arrangements could be made. She told she would seek a followup and revert. Then got a reply saying that the position has gone on hold and they would contact me whenever it arises in future. What a waste of time! I waited for a whole month to hear this. You could do a lot better to give excuses for finding alternate positions people. Dont waste time of candidates and please do not hold them for so long, atleast they can look for better prospects in the market. Overall quite a poor experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ConnectWise (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Happened on campus. Shortlisted candidates based on a coding round, which had 3 questions from Easy - Medium difficulty level. Then, interviews were scheduled. Technical Interview followed by HR / Project screening interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What is merge sort? Code it. What is binary search? Code it. How to find maximum element in an array? Frontend development related questions. Django Questions ReactJS questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews