Connells Interview Questions

Updated 28 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Connells

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connells (Bedford, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was contacted a month after application submitted. 1.First contact/interview over the phone. Quite easy and introductory. 2.On line assessments (word survey & mental agility test)-I was advised they were successful. 3.Second interview over zoom arranged but never happened. Nobody called at the arranged time. No email or phone call. Very disappointing and unprofessional from their side.

Interview Questions
  • How many mortgage applications per weeks did you submit on your previous job?
    Answer Question
  • How would you persuade your team to work for you? What would you do if they couldn't deliver what they're asked to?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Leamington Spa, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Connells (Royal Leamington Spa, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Quick phone interview screening with a few questions on experience and why I had applied for the role before booking a formal interview (video conference due to covid). Did not proceed further due to overtime work requested by the company

Interview Questions
  • Look at this property, walk me through it as if I were a client here for a viewing.

Anonymous Employee in Leighton Buzzard, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Connells (Leighton Buzzard, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I had to compose a response to an email from a tenant regarding a maintenance issue, i.e. how the issue would be resolved. This was then followed by a face-to-face interview with 3 members of staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Connells

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Connells in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied online, next stage was phone interview then an online psychometric test. all very easy and straight forward. Just your standard interview process, just dress smart and act in a polite and professional manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Connells

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connells

Interview

Everything seemed pretty straight forward. The questions were as expected of the role. I felt comfortable, relaxed. I've been to a few weird interviews recently, so it was nice to return to a standard, expected interview of being asked about how I would approach the position. I signed off asking when I could be expected to hear back. I was told a week. I waited for the deadline to pass and chased up via email, but never received a reply. Nearly a week over the deadline I had to call the interviewer. They acted surprised to hear from me and said 'you were not successful for the position' - This isn't really acceptable behaviour of working professionals to simply ignore applicants when you've made a decision. We are, after all presenting ourselves in the most professional light, so to treat potential candidates this way reflects poorly on the conduct of the business and the attitude it take to applicants not successful in the position.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions relating to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leighton Buzzard, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Connells (Leighton Buzzard, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Application via CV and cover letter submitted to hiring manager via email, this was followed by correspondence with the manager. Invitation to interview within 2 weeks. Interview was one on one with relaxed feel and informal questions as well as role specific.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Connells

Application

I interviewed at Connells

Interview

Good description of job and company. Explained how the progression works and how people at the company have progressed overnight years which is good to see. Good support network. There are three interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Connells

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Connells in Jun 2018

Interview

Applied online through a job board and was invited to interview 2 days later. The interviewer did his best to make me intimidated and insinuated that the role was more demanding than I anticipated, but when I informed him of my qualification grades and emphasised my degree he then had the audacity to imply that I was over qualified!I was asked all the standard interview questions and was asked to complete a psychometric test which was fairly straightforward but wasn't told about before the interview. I really did like the sound of the role but was put off immensely by this manager's attitude and the way he made no attempt to make me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Connells (Luton, East of England, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

Attended a presentation then had to introduce the person sitting next to you. They mostly talked about themselves and the incentives. It appeared they were trying to show the fast pace they work at and only the strong survive.

Interview Questions
  • Why do want this job when you have never worked in a sales position before

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Connells (Milton Keynes, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Thorough but enjoyable process, staff at connells are helpful and supportive throughout. I feel the process was fair and the management were well organised in updating me through the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews