Contino Client Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Contino Client Principal Interview Questions

Interviews at Contino

2.5

Client Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Townsend, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Contino (Townsend, MA (US)).

Interview

Internal recruiter who was nice and very timely. Second call with another sales rep in the region, next a engineer (account principal) in the region, finally a video chat with the VP from the UK. The processes was timely and seemed to all be very positive. But then a big turnaround and was told I was missing a “critical” piece that was never addressed on any call. And actually was given the opposite opinion on the specific subject on my calls. It seems to have happen to various people at the end of the process. All calls were positive but obviously the process wasn’t very transparent or effective as the “critical” negatives were never discussed so I never had the opportunity to address the issue. I was told via email about it and they moved on. They could save a lot of their own time and candidates time by being more direct about their real wants and needs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Contino

Client Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Contino (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Strict screening through 3rd party recruitment agency, and then the first round with a technical expert at Principal level. And then an onsite interview with multiple people which included a very brief white boarding session.

Interview Questions

• Azure equivalent for AWS Cloud Formation   1 Answer
    • Advantages of a particular container orchestration tool over another orchestration tool   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.