Contino Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Contino

2.4

Cloud Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Contino (London, England).

Interview

First telephone interview for initial screening.
    Second f2f interview more technical
    Third telephone interview
    Didn't offer as they needed more time to finalize.
    Hr and technical staff friendly and made me feel comfortable.
    Interview in London UK.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Contino (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out on WhatsApp, had a tech call with their principal consultant the same day.

Invited me in for a face to face, normal tech questions followed by meeting their SVP of HR.

Chased the recruiter for feedback, no response.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly around the tech stack and how comfortable am I working in a regulated environment.   Answer Question

Delivery Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Contino (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was with the talent team and a number of other members of the engineering team and some of the leadership team. It was over around three weeks where I got introduced to a lot of the people so I had a good sense of what it was going to be like. They spoke with such passion about Contino I was sure it would be the right place for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the culture at your current place?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Contino (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Approached via a LinkedIn message. Internal recruiter moved very fast through my experience, and offered a chat with a PM. I explained I am moving to the US at the end of the year and was told this would be fine and they would transfer me.

2 days later a 30 minute chat with PM incumbent who is being promoted, not very in depth, no real probing into methodology or competency.

1 day later, Telephone interview with senior tech, again not really probing in depth.

1 week later onsite with junior tech, then HR Director. Was bluntly told they had no resource needs in the US.

Over the next month Contino went back and forth without giving me any update. Total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Contino Response

8 May 2018 – SVP Talent

Hi - I am sorry you had a bad experience interviewing with us. As a growing business , we are always learning and take the feedback on board. Regarding the relocation to the US, this is not something we currently offer as a guarantee for any candidates in the process so apologies that you thought it was a given as part of the role. If you would like to follow up further, please feel free to contact me directly. We have looked at this feedback as a talent team. Thanks, Katie

Principal Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Contino (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

I were invited in for a one stage process and told I was excellent for the role - it's been two months and I still haven't heard back.

I have hased feedback on 4 different occasions and been fobbed off each time.

EXTREMELY unprofessional language used during the interview - seemed they were digging for free ideas rather than an actual hire.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Contino (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone call with internal recruiter -> Phone call with VP -> Onsite with three seniors -> Onsite with three seniors

After first onsite, their internal recruiter excitedly told me they’d like to make an offer as I’m "exactly the profile" they’re looking for. Comms then went cold until I chased a few times - eventually agreed to come back in to talk to a few more seniors. At the end of that session, a similar story about still wanting to make an offer. After that, total radio silence.

For all I know, this may have been them rethinking their offer. That would be ok/understandable. What’s not ok is ghosting.

Interview Questions

• Discuss experience of using Terraform for Google Cloud.   Answer Question

12 Mar 2018 – SVP Talent

Apologies that you feel your experience interviewing with us was not a positive one. We do try our best to keep all candidates in the process as updated as possible. Appreciate we did not hold up our end on this one. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to follow up. Our aim is for every interviewee to have a positive experience with us.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Contino (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview - 1st person swung on his chair the entire time, swore in the interview, the second from HR was more professional, the 3rd was disinterested. Never came back with feedback and ignored every email request.

Interview Questions

Contino Response

13 Mar 2018 – SVP Talent

Hi, sorry to hear you had a bad experience interviewing with Contino. We are working to gather feedback across the board on the process and will be looking to make improvements as and where we can. I am sorry you did not receive any feedback either. If you would like to discuss this further, please do get in touch. We don't normally provide feedback to candidates directly when a third party agency is involved. Thanks

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.