Contino Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor.co.uk

Contino Interview Questions in New York, NY

Interviews at Contino

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Contino (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was well orchestrated from the beginning to end. Everyone of the interviewers and recruiter were interested to get to know you as a person and make sure to answer any questions that you may have.

It does really looks like that they are trying to recruit smart people that understand where the company, where is going in the near future and fit their culture.

Client Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Contino (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Strict screening through 3rd party recruitment agency, and then the first round with a technical expert at Principal level. And then an onsite interview with multiple people which included a very brief white boarding session.

Interview Questions

• Azure equivalent for AWS Cloud Formation   1 Answer
    • Advantages of a particular container orchestration tool over another orchestration tool   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I was inboxed on LinkedIn, after doing my research I set up an informational interview with one of their recruiters. I then had a formal one with the same person. After about a week and a half I went in person and sat with the team I am currently working with for a couple of hours, meet some other higher players. It was about a 4 week process until I got an offer which was super quick. The conversations where normal and it made me a bit less nervous that in person they were pretty laid back and still professional.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do more then just the role is asking? It's a start up all hands on deck.
      Are you up for a fast pace work environment?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.