Contino Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Contino Principal Interview Questions

Interviews at Contino

3.5

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Contino (Phila, PA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Most natural and expedited process ever.

Initial contact: Thursday
First interview: Tuesday (Monday was a holiday)
Second: Wedsday
Final: Thursday
Offer: Friday

Fantastic process, and allowed for true dialog back and forth. Interviewed with management, head of engineering and CFO to ensure cross-cutting alignment. Found out there is a unanimous approval policy to make a hiring decision, so standards are set high.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Contino

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Contino (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone call with internal recruiter -> Phone call with VP -> Onsite with three seniors -> Onsite with three seniors

After first onsite, their internal recruiter excitedly told me they’d like to make an offer as I’m "exactly the profile" they’re looking for. Comms then went cold until I chased a few times - eventually agreed to come back in to talk to a few more seniors. At the end of that session, a similar story about still wanting to make an offer. After that, total radio silence.

For all I know, this may have been them rethinking their offer. That would be ok/understandable. What’s not ok is ghosting.

Interview Questions

• Discuss experience of using Terraform for Google Cloud.   Answer Question

Contino Response

12 Mar 2018 – SVP Talent

Apologies that you feel your experience interviewing with us was not a positive one. We do try our best to keep all candidates in the process as updated as possible. Appreciate we did not hold up our end on this one. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to follow up. Our aim is for every interviewee to have a positive experience with us.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.