Converse Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Converse Interview Questions

Interviews at Converse

2.4

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Converse (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

they have a booklet of questions they ask about how you think... its a panel of judges and they want to see how you stand out from the rest and how you think about certain situations

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Converse (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

You first meet with the Assistant Store Manager(ASM), Department Manager, or Brand Experience Lead. Then they set you up in a panel interview with 3 other Store Managers via phone. They ask you a 5 part questionnaire. Very typical questions: Name a time when you had to lead by example?, Give us a situation where you were in charge and had to get the confidence of the rest of the staff and how did you go about it? They ask questions that focus on Leadership abilities.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest area of opportunity and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They Lowball you. When asked for a certain amount I could not attain that because there was another Lead who was there longer and earned more and it would not be fair to them. Really??!

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Converse (Saint Augustine, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

long and in depth, onboarding took almost a month, panel interview over phone was between current store manager and also 3 other store managers in the district. they like to throw curveballs

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Converse in May 2018.

Interview

Was contacted after applying about 3 months ahead. The interviewer blew off my first interview and then was late to contact me on the second and also had to shorten the interview due as well. Never heard back in any form.

Web Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Converse (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview with the recruiter and then an additional one with the manager. From there she gave me a business case that I had to work on for an interview in 4 days, somewhat rushed. In the beginning it was all fast. The following week I went in for an interview where it was a long day from 9-1 where I had to present a business case and powerpoint to a group of 8 people. After about 5 weeks I had to nag the HR person for an answer and then got a generic email. Somewhat unprofessional all around and I did not enjoy the process but the office was nice.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions "Describe a conflict you had and how you overcame it? It was all read from a sheet   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Converse in June 2015.

Interview

First had a call with HR then with the hiring manager. From there came into the office for an interview with the manager and had to prepare a case study presentation for 7 people with no data set provided. Waited to hear back from HR who were very unresponsive and no help. They didn't get back to me until 3 months later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you faced a challenge and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Converse (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Straight-forward process. Fast-paced response/interview set up. Interviewed in group setting, meaning a group of interviewers were interviewing other candidates in one room at the same time. Received response 3 business days later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly about my work experience and personal interests and how those coincide with the internship and Converse as a company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Converse.

Interview

Several interviews with people in different functions. Fairly straightforward. Show you're passionate and qualified. The only con was that it took a while for them to get back to me, as I applied early.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Converse in February 2015.

Interview

The first step was an on-campus interview and then after was an invitation to the offices for a day with all the other candidates. The on-campus interview was one-on-one with someone from HR. The recruiter was very friendly and made the interview comfortable. The day at the office featured a room full of employees at tables set up like a career fair. You would receive numbers based on your experience and then you were recommended to go to the tables that matched those numbers to meet with employees in the different departments. Every employee was very helpful and friendly. It was great to see the office and meet different people within the company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Converse (Boston, MA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

The first interview was meeting with a talent coordinator regarding the internship program. This first interview was not lengthy at all and mostly consisted of questions regarding your resume and what internship's you were interested in.
    The second interview is described as "speed dating," in which you can speak with as many internship managers as you would like. This was definitely more tough as you don't necessarily know the job description for which you are interviewing. Overall was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just about resume and experiences. Also why you would want the position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.