Cooper Lomaz Junior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Lomaz

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cooper Lomaz (Norwich, England).

Interview

I managed to spare around an hour and 30minutes in my first interview with these which I generally thought went well. Then surprisingly I was called back under short notice for a second interview. They stated they would let me know about the outcome.

Unfortunately after wasting over three hours of my time they decided not to contact me. I feel for such a "excellent" company they would at least have the decency to contact people about why they may not of got the job. Or even a simple no?

For a job a job that requires such skills in communication they didn't appear to have any themselves.

Interview Questions

Cooper Lomaz Response

29 Oct 2018

Thank you for providing this feedback. I would like to unreservedly apologise for the service you have outlined, this is certainly short of what I expect. I will look into this matter personally today. Should you wish to discuss this further or like to understand the outcome of my investigation please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.