Cover image for Core Prescribing Solutions
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Core Prescribing Solutions Remote non IP PCN Clinical Pharmacist Interview Questions

Updated 15 Aug 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 7 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Core Prescribing Solutions

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Core Prescribing Solutions (Birmingham, England) in Jul 2023

Interview

A telephone call which gave me the opportunity to introduce myself and get a feel for the company followed by a formal interview. Very quick efficient process from application to offer.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were asked to do something you haven't done before?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Core Prescribing Solutions Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Core Prescribing Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Core Prescribing Solutions logo

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Data Analyst

I’m new to this data analyst part of tech. I’m trying to break in but it’s been difficult. Can anyone help me with what to expect for interview questions for my position?

0 Comments

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is there an ‘active job seeker’ icon for recruiters on LinkedIn the way there is an ‘actively recruiting’ icon for job seekers?

5 Comments

Senior Resource Manager

Last Thursday and Friday I interviewed with 2 hiring managers for 2 different companies. Both of them said they’d like me to progress to the next interview and the recruiter would reach out. One company said they wanted a offer out this month so it would be a quick process. I sent thank you emails and references. I haven’t heard from either recruiter. I had the recruiter screening and hiring manager interview just days apart, I thought I’d hear back by now. Thoughts?!

3 Comments

Core Prescribing Solutions Careers

Cover image for Core Prescribing Solutions

Core Prescribing Solutions is a dynamic fast-paced healthcare organisation with over 25 years’ combined experience in the NHS, primary...More

• Culture and Values
  • Our People
  • Staff Testimonials
  • Remote Working

Core Prescribing Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Core Prescribing Solutions photo of: We are thrilled to announce that we have won the Innovation in Clinical Services Award!
Core Prescribing Solutions photo of: Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month, November 2023
Core Prescribing Solutions photo of: Join Core Prescribing Solutions
Core Prescribing Solutions photo of: 🌟Best Practice Show 2023 Birmingham🌟
Core Prescribing Solutions photo of: We are delighted to be exhibiting at the RCGP 2023 Annual Conference in Glasgow.

Have you worked here?