Core Talent Recruitment Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Core Talent Recruitment

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Core Talent Recruitment (Manchester, England).

Interview

Initial non formal call with David Nesbitt to inform you of their interest.
Asked to come into the office to meet Dave where he accommodated my work times and met me after work on a Friday.
I was then treated to a meal with Damian Diggles, where he outlined what he wanted from me and asked me what I could bring to the organisation.
An invitation by my future manager Adam Metcalf for a beer where again he painted the recruitment picture that I would fit into.
Following some concerns from my wife, Dave and Damian took time out of their day to meet the both of us to put her mind at ease and to answer all her questions.
A final meeting with the board (Dave, Damian, Adam, Victoria, Richard and the non execs) allowed to present my ideas for Core Talent and how I could add value to the organsation. They provided constructive feedback on some points and even asked me for my opinions on other improvement topics.
The offer was extended directly by Dave and Damian who gave me the time to mull it over and discuss with my wife.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the organisation and how I would do it?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.