Cornerstone OnDemand Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 311 of over 311 interviews

Recruiter26%
Employee Referral19%
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

3 stages interview First a 30-minute conversation with an HR person about your motivation and project you've done. After that a 30-minute talk with a hiring manager about how you stay up to date, what are your interests, strengths, weaknesses, etc. After that a technical interview (no coding) around Java / JVM concepts (collections, functional programming, immutability, etc) and some general questions like 'how would you do this and that' No feedback after the last stage. Poor command of English of the tech interviewers

Interview Questions
  • Questions around Java ecosystem, some linux questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (New York, NY)

Interview

First round with recruiter went okay. It was going well until I asked a question that they did not like — “Is this a new position or a backfill?” After getting really defensive, it seemed like the entire process was a flop. I also could not justify their 80-90K salary offer while asking for 2+ years experience and an Agile certification. They invited me to the second round, but I declined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Cornerstone OnDemand

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand

Interview

2 hours intreview .very pleasent people. Ask about you as a person and as a professional. Intreview includes also HR and direct manager and colleagues. Tell about youself. Which sys. Do you know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cornerstone OnDemand

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand

Interview

1. Recruiter reached out on LinkedIn 2. Initial phone screening - Questions primarily focused on learning more about my current experience and the reason why I'm looking for a switch 3. Hiring Manager Interview - Questions around resume related experiences and follow up questions on scenarios 4. Take home assignment - Come up with a feature spec for your favorite web/app

Interview Questions
  • Take your favorite app/web app and write a product spec with a feature you'd want to add

Cornerstone OnDemand

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand

Interview

Smooth but process took some time to make sure everything was in place. Other than that it was a great experience. Nothing else to add at this stage. The interviews were very straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cornerstone OnDemand

Application

I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand

Interview

First interview was regarding the background and skills. Gone though resume. How we can handle customer All question related to customer success Over all it was hard we need to be prepare for every question with perfect example.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

It consisted of 4 technical round. 1st with AEM, 2nd with Senior Manager, 3rd with Director and 4th with VP. HR was very proactive to provide feedback immediately after all rounds. After last round, they took longer to respond and then gave multiple reasons to reject. They first mentioned lack of enthusiasm and then they said technical knowledge needs improvement. In rest 3 rounds, feedback was excellent. And suddenly, in 4th round, they somehow felt totally opposite. Strange! I was lookinh forward to join the organisation but they probably had other candidate to consider so gave multiple baseless reasons to say no.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cornerstone OnDemand

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied for the position on the company's website and was contacted by one of their Talent Acquisition Partners the following day. We scheduled a phone interview for the following week. The interview went well and she advised that she was going to send my information to the hiring manager for review. I heard back a few days later that the hiring manager decided to pass on moving me forward to the next interview. The process was very organized and the Talent Acquisition Partner was courteous and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (New Delhi)

Interview

Got a call from HR, after reviewing my application which I applied via LinkedIn. Interview consists of 3 rounds and all of them technical. Every round will have a 1 algorithm and 1 design question. Based on our technology stack we can choose programming language. Final HR will call for documents and offer. Very smooth process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Standard interview vía a hub to schedule. HR person asked basic questions including salary, experience and location. The biggest contention was salary, they were $30k under for the industry standards. Considering they wanted two certifications. Dodged one here by the looks of it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 311 Interviews