Cornerstone OnDemand Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cornerstone OnDemand Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview Questions

Interviews at Cornerstone OnDemand

2.9

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Portland, OR (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

First received email prompting to apply for position. Second received phone interview from recruiter. Third did HireVue interview with only one chance to shine. Fourth heard from recruiter that process would be delayed and then have not heard anything else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand.

Interview

Several emails between myself and the HR person were exchanged following a successful phone screen. The hang was no prior LMS sales experience so the hiring atmosphere here is extremely incestuous. I brought to the table a spotless 20 year record of top gun High Tech, enterprise software and development sales history, made an excellent argument for hiring from outside the niche they are in, even spent all 20 years selling to exactly the same market they sell to and had a big book of business to prospect.

Interview Questions

• do you have experience selling learning management software   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Dallas, TX (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

They seemed very needy which was a surprise But no one could answer why they were losing money at a alarming rate... Stock options from 44 a share are worthless now ...they were high pressure to take the offer, even though it was 35k less than my current base pay.

Interview Questions

• We have a free candy wall at corporate HQ. Do you like free candy...it was insulting   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you work hard including evenings you can make up for the low base pay with health benefits
    Which are inexpensive

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and informative. The overlying theme across all of the steps was really to determine if I was a cultural match with the company and the specific team I was joining. CSOD only hires candidates they feel that they can have a beer (or coffee) with. I was interviewing for a position on a stable and high performing team, so I did spend quite a bit of time talking with my hiring manager. The sales leaders at Cornerstone are impressive during the process, and are aligned in what competencies they feel will thrive in their environment.

Interview Questions

• The key question in my interview was "Please walk me through a sale you lost and why?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was simplified and quick. Once both sides felt that it was a good fit, we had a brief discussion on salary/ commission/ territory/ quota expectations, and came to an agreement quickly.

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Typical interview screening and interview process although in my case I had to speak with several of the founders during my interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through an opportunity you won from end to end. From prospecting all the way through the deal close.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Several phone calls and we came to a mutual agreement.

Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand in April 2013.

Interview

Recruiter was impressed with my background and initial interview went well. Communications have been lackluster. Not setting proper expectations in terms of when I should hear back from them. They painted a picture of needing to hire someone urgently. After reviewing other people's experiences on glassdoor about a similar lack of communication, delays in getting back in touch, etc. I will no longer consider Cornerstone for my future employment. If they don't have common courtesy (such as timely communications) during the hiring process, I see this is as a red flag. If they don't respect my time now why would they after I'm an employee? This lack of organization likely spills into other areas of the business.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about sales history, quota attainment, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cornerstone OnDemand (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial contact via web followed by 1st webex interview. This went on to a second stage Hire View recorded interview with questions and presentation. From this to a third stage webex with the hiring Manager and a final 4th stage presenting to the interview team in the London Office and being hired for the role.

Interview Questions

• There were many detailed questions with a multi interview hire. However the thing that was very obvious was the passion in the company and the the importance of the team and new hire.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very open process and quickly moved to a sensible offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.