Covance Market Access Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Covance Market Access Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Covance

Market Access Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Received an mail for phone screening after a week, spoke to hr recruiter who was very pleasant. Told me I would hear from the hiring mange in 7-10 days..a month later I received an email from another hr recruiter for availability for phone interviewing. confirmed in a day.. Had the interview two days later.. HM was very abrupt and unpleasant. I felt attacked more so than it being an interview. After the "beating", the HM abruptly just got off the phone..

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience on resume..why do I want to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Market Access Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone interview scheduled with HR after two weeks. The questions were mainly competency and skills-based. They were not too difficult but the HR person seemed disinterested as if they were trying to get onto the next person. Suffice to say I did not progress to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, how did you first hear about Covance, do you object to animal testing, are you applying to other companies, how would you deal with challenges encountered on the job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.