Creative Assembly Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

In Person3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Creative Assembly

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Assembly

Interview

A very well done interview process. Incredibly respectful and was a joy to go through. The best I've had out of quite a few companies. Can't give any criticisms whatsoever.

Interview Questions
  • Know your c plus plus well.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Leamington Spa, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Assembly (Royal Leamington Spa, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

An initial call to find out more about me as a person. A Hackerrank questionnaire on C++ with both type-in answers and multi-choice. A follow up video interview with a hiring manager on C++.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is the keyword 'const' in C++, why do we use it? Q: What is the difference between a function and a method ? Q: What is operator overloading, can you demonstrate it?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

164 Comments

Join the conversation on

Creative Assembly

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Creative Assembly

Interview

Techincal c++ test done in web, followed by a Skype interview about more techincal detail, Later, an in person interview, asking about some more in depth techincal stuff, followed by a C++ test. And, finally, a graphics only interview,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Assembly

Application

I interviewed at Creative Assembly

Interview

My application was responded to by email, and I was asked to have a screening phone call by HR. I then had an interview with the team lead and director. There was around 3 weeks between both interviews.

Interview Questions
  • General lines of questioning about my work so far What I'm interested in How I respond to criticism There was no silly HR questions that don't actually mean anything, nor any trick questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visby

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Assembly (Visby) in Apr 2021

Interview

The first stage of the interview process consisted of an automated test. The test itself was hosted in hackerrank and consisted of 15 multiple choice questions about obscure C++ knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were obscure and based on C++ concepts that are not commonly used

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Assembly (Sofia) in Apr 2021

Interview

A very functional and yet pleasant interview. No matter the difficulties of an online interview, it went really smooth. Though I didn't get an offer, it was an experience to get to talk with professionals in the industry and see their requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Out of a visual, text and a 30th turn game-breaking bug, which one should be fixed first?

Creative Assembly

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Creative Assembly

Interview

The interview process was split up into different rounds. The first rounds were via phone. The last round happened to be in the Studio. At the studio there is a written test on paper and after that a couple of interview rounds with possible teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Assembly (London, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

A like to say this was a very poor interview from all sides (including mine). The tech that was used to perform the interview broke down so, even though I was on time, it didn’t start till much later. During the interview the interviewer was very unclear with some of the questions. Which made me stumped so attempted to press on as much as I could. Interview ended early so it wasn’t going well. When it came to asking end of interview questions. I got poor body language in the form of a wry smile. The sign of arrogance in my opinion. Also the answers were weak, partial career history meant the interviewer wasn’t very open. I think it is fair for me to say even though I didn’t have the best of interviews that it was a bullet dodged moment. I wouldn’t have enjoyed it there. Mismatch of skill sets to the job role. Remember people that the onus is just as much on the company to sell their worth to you as it is for you to prove your value to them. Like to say I wasn’t really looking and more happy in my current role which is a technical role where I can help people learn and use the tools autonomously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Assembly (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first interview was to talk over the phone with the HR and we were both doing introduction. The second one was a video interview to know me better and there was not much questions asked. I might or should have intuitively know what they were wanting to hear and I failed this. The next email I got from them is that they fairly informed me that I was an unsuccessful candidate, and provided an email if I needed the feedback for it. Pretty helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Assembly

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Assembly in Sep 2020

Interview

It was divided in two parts. The first was a phone call to introduce the role, the company, and ask things about me. The second one was a technical interview. But I felt that the interviewers were quite lost. The questions were vague, which could not measure my knowledge. They were not so interested.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews