Creative Circle Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 219 of over 219 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Creative Circle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2021

Interview

Was referred by an existing employee. First, I Interviewed with an internal recruiter for the role. Then my second interview was with the HR Manager for that location. 3rd interview was with two of the Account Managers. 4th interview was with the National Operations Director. I also had an informational interview with another recruiter I would have been working alongside. It came down to me and one other person - the other person had prior experience in both marketing and recruiting. I did not have prior experience in recruiting. They said they didn't require that prior experience, but in the end it did make a difference.

Interview Questions
  • What goal have I set in my career that I have achieved?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

they are a recruitment agency for digital talents. they will send you emails of job offers for you to apply. it's like a Linkedin I guess but only for creative folks, I'm not sure if they would actually find me a job, they mentioned something about a contract for 11 months.. ask more detail about that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Circle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

They send emails with the position out to hundreds of "employees". Most times you do not hear anything back. Once you are in the system you may get a phone interview for short-term positions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you update your resume to fit this position and send it to me?
  • Could you drive to St. Paul for an in-person interview?

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

Pretty average / expected questions. I explained my background to them and they gave me a summary of the role and their company. Never got back to me after first round phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

The interview process this link and freshly I did not hear about that and I’ll meet you on that in the interview. I felt like it was black and white fencing a little bit annoying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

It was a simple and enjoyable interview. He asked about my skills and we looked at my portfolio. Then we discussed how creative Circle worked and then said our farewells

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied for a job through Creative Circle. At first they were very on top of things and connected me with the hiring team for an interview. I completed the interview then waited to hear back. About two weeks went by and I had not heard anything from the recruiter at Creative Circle, so I reached out myself. I was informed the interview went well but it looked like the company was going in a different direction for reasons unrelated to my interview performance but she would let me know when they confirmed. I never heard from her again. In my opinion this is extremely unprofessional for a recruiter to never follow up. I recommend not using Creative Circle to find a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Creative Circle (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2021

Interview

The Creative Circle team is always very helpful and informative during the interview/screening process. They offer much insight on the prospective roles and if you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of work do you do now? What are the salary requirements? What are you looking for in a role?

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

The interview was super easy. You usually go through 2 short interviews. They asked very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is. One question they asked was what you think good hospitality is. You know right after if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Creative Circle

Application

I interviewed at Creative Circle

Interview

Great interview process with members from all parts of the team. They were very transparent and honest about the difficulty/ramp-up of the job and what it takes to be successful.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 219 Interviews