Creative Financial Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Creative Financial Staffing Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Financial Staffing

2.5

Accountant Interview

Interview

We had a 30 minutes phone call, he is pretty friendly and we went thru the resume and the company description. We went thru my experience and my background. He responded politely.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Financial Staffing in November 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview with a recruiter that lasted about 30 minutes. Conversation was friendly and informative. I was able to learn more about their agency and what they do and the types of jobs they had available

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual interview questions about past experience   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Financial Staffing (Canton, OH (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

A zoom interview that took around thirty minutes. It was very pleasant and the questions asked were about my Resume and the skills I possessed as well as my past work experience.

Interview Questions

Creative Financial Staffing Response

8 Jul 2020 – President

Thank you for your review.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Financial Staffing.

Interview

Discussed roles. Talked about myself and company. Learned what they were about and how i could fit in. Was not too bad overall was hoping for more though i traveled far to interview so i guess my time was wasted

Interview Questions

• What field are you interested in   1 Answer

8 Jul 2020 – President

Thanks for your review.

Senior Interview

Interview

They approached me, called me up, phone interviewed me, said they would get back to me the following week. I did not hear anything, I followed up, they ghosted me.
    Please do not approach people if you are not going to be courteous. A simple template email response is all it takes. Your candidates can be your future clients.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Creative Financial Staffing (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I met up with my Recruiter and he started looking for jobs for me based on what I'm looking for. He submit positions to me that might be an interest to and we discussed on whether it's something I want him to submit my resume for.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Interview

CFS is like Robert Half. They tell you on the phone how they have so many jobs and place people just like you. Then after you interview with them they have almost nothing. They did call about 1 low paying crappy assignment that was to last 30 days and presented me to their client. They don't return phone calls or respond to emails. Makes you wonder who if anyone they are placing. I see their job postings all the time and almost all have ridiculously low pay below market. Also be very careful. Once you work several temp/contract assignments they will tell you they can't place you in a perm position. All they will talk to you about are temp assignments. This has happened to others that I know. You have bills to pay and need to work and yet are penalized and branded because you were a temp.

Interview Questions

• What is the lowest rate of pay you will accept? They push you to accept low pay telling you by doing that they can have more opportunities to present you to.   Answer Question

9 Sep 2019 – President

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you had a bad experience. Our clients dictate the requirements of the individuals that we place with them. After learning what an individual is searching for in a new position, we then see if they are a fit for one of our current openings. If we have a match and you are the best candidate that we have available, we present you to our client. We have to take into consideration your skill sets along with compensation and location. We would love to place you immediately, however, we can only do that if you are a match. Best of luck in your career search.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Financial Staffing (Oak Brook, IL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Typical staffing company. They lie and say they have lots of open orders to fill and they urge you to come in ASAP. You drop everything and come to their office for an interview/interrogation and they tell you that they actually don't have any open positions to fill. Waste of time.

This company has no jobs. They simply need to have a certain of number of candidates show up daily. Visit their office if you want, you just won't hear from them ever again.

Update: I continue to see phony jobs being advertised on the job boards and when I call on them they were either "just filled", "cancelled", or just "no longer available", what a bunch of liars over there.

Interview Questions

• They will want to know who you've worked for so they can market their services to them.   Answer Question

9 Sep 2019 – President

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you had a bad experience. I understand your frustration. Hopefully, you can understand that our clients dictate what we are searching for in an ideal candidate. We would love to place you today. However, we are matchmakers and it has to be a fit on both sides. I am sure that our staff asked you about your background and what you were looking for in terms of responsibilities, location and compensation. All of those things have to be a match and you have to be the best candidate that we have for us to present you to our clients. I wish you the best of luck in your career search.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Financial Staffing.

Interview

I applied online to this staffing agency, got called in for initial interview the next day. The interviewer take you into a small room, one on one setting. Ask you about your background, try to find a good fit for you.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Creative Financial Staffing (Northbrook, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

It was a very easy interview ,they ask typical questions about your qualifications, experience, they give great advice about where they think you should start and offer good salary

Interview Questions

• What field are you interested in working   3 Answers

9 Sep 2019 – President

Thank you for your positive comments!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.