Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,060 of over 2,060.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Extremely friendly people! They definitely want to get to know you the candidate as a person as well as your fit for the job. I definitely see a lot of their candidates/analysts having unique career paths to get to where they are today.

Interview Questions
  • What's something you've been keeping up with in the news?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Standard process. 30 minute interviews with two different people in the legal department. Very conversational. Questions geared to gauge interest in the position and the company. Be familiar with the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Credit Suisse

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Online application+AON tests composed by numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and Aptitude test. Feedback: well above the avg for numerical and below the avg for verbal, didn’t hear back from them after a month and half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Virtual meetiing with hiring manager, team head and a person from HR. The interview was about 1.5 hours. First part was questions on my CV and experience. There were some technical questions related to the job but never felt uncomfortable. The HR part seemed to last for ever and was several behavioral questions. For me that part was a nightmare and I thought I would not hear from them again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Zunächst gab es einen schriftlichen mathematischen Test unter Aufsicht mit 20 Minuten Zeit und so vielen Fragen, dass nicht alle beantwortet werden können. Danach folgte ein ca. 40 Minuten Fachinterview mit 2 zukünftigen Teamkollegen. Anschliessend folgte 1 Stunde Interview mit dem zukünftigem Vorgesetzten und einem weiterem Teamkollegen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Almost entirely competency based in the first round interviews, a mixture of motivational questions (e.g. Why IB? Why Credit Suisse) and competency questions (e.g. Tell me about a time when ...)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

There was at first a group programming interview with other candidates applying for same position and then followed by some other individual interviews (you can expect behavioural questions and technical ones)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Wrocław)

Interview

HR calls and collect some data and then another HR calls to schedule the interview. 2 rounds of interviews : 1. Project management interview 2. Technical Interview Interviews were smooth and not encountered any issue.

Interview Questions
  • Project\resource management questions Technical questions related to devops

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England)

Interview

Lack of professionalism. Got a phone call from HR and told me interview was booked and she’ll send me the zoom link. I received it the day before the interview, plus the interviewers mentioned didn’t attend, it was someone else. No feedback despite chasing HR. It was a complete joke

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions? What I do in my current role and question related to my previous role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

First round interview: 2 interviews based on competency fit and brain teasers Second round interview: 2 interviews based on competency fit, technical and brain teasers Each interview has different questions (ex: one on cv, the other one technical questions)

Interview Questions
  • How to value a new drug coming into the pharmaceutical market

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in Nov 2021

Interview

2 rounds of interviews in which we were interviewed first in phone interviews and then there was an assessment center. It was a great experience and people were very nice

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,060 Interviews