CrossCountry Consulting Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CrossCountry Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossCountry Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contact within a few days after applying. After a brief intro phone call with a member of the HR team they were able to quickly schedule me for a few in office interviews with the Accounting Advisory team as well as another phone. interview.

Interview Questions

• Generally conversational, asked about my background and why I wanted to work in consulting and specifically for CrossCountry.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CrossCountry Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter, a technical screen via Skype, and an on-site interview with four individuals. The entire process went very quickly and was seamless in organization. Everyone I met throughout the process promoted and represented the collaborative, impactful, driven CrossCountry Consulting culture. They all had great energy and challenged me with thoughtful and meaningful questions. I am so excited to have accepted an offer!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.