CrossCountry Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CrossCountry Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at CrossCountry Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contact within a few days after applying. After a brief intro phone call with a member of the HR team they were able to quickly schedule me for a few in office interviews with the Accounting Advisory team as well as another phone. interview.

Interview Questions

• Generally conversational, asked about my background and why I wanted to work in consulting and specifically for CrossCountry.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and the interview process and feedback process took just over 4 weeks. I had 3 interviews which were all done over Skype.

1. Initial interview with Recruitment Manager
    2. Cultural interview with Associate Director - Recruitment
    3. Technical interview with Managing Partner

From the get go, I was made to feel really welcome and at ease which could have proven to be difficult over Skype. The interviewers were all very encouraging, engaging and supportive.

The interviewers really delved into my personality, work style and capabilities in order to determine whether or not I would be a good fit for their company and company culture. I really appreciated that the focus was on how I could through my past experiences on management style, team work and collaboration and personality.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style and how did you work with your teams?   Answer Question
    • What would your junior team members say about you and your management style?   Answer Question

Senior Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Vienna, VA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I knew someone within the firm, and they internally connected me to folks on the recruitment team. I received a call to set up a phone interview with a recruiter (Amanda - who was amazing throughout the process!), and from there I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I interviewed with a number of people at various levels throughout the firm. The interview overall was about 3 hours including a lunch that was scheduled between me and my potential manager. Overall I was impressed with every person I met; they were professional, kind, and truly loved the organization and the people they worked with. I was then asked to come in and meet with one of the founders of the firm, who helped solidify that this was the place I wanted to begin the next chapter in my career.

Interview Questions

• What do you think this role would be a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with the recruiter, a technical screen via Skype, and an on-site interview with four individuals. The entire process went very quickly and was seamless in organization. Everyone I met throughout the process promoted and represented the collaborative, impactful, driven CrossCountry Consulting culture. They all had great energy and challenged me with thoughtful and meaningful questions. I am so excited to have accepted an offer!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a very organized and fun-filled process. In no way shape or form, did they pressure me into joining their company. They were very consistent in who they were looking for and wanted to make it known that I was a good fit for them. Overall, an amazing process to go through.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an engagement with a client when they were having issues?   1 Answer

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth since HR is wonderful to work with. I had one HR interview over the phone, two phone interviews (Partner & Director), and in-person interview with Partner. The interviews were very focused on your skill-sets and what you could offer to CCC. Once the interviews were over, HR stayed in constant contact on the next steps, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience with working with someone that does not know anything about Audit, SOX, or your engagement?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (Tysons, VA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process at CrossCountry was a great experience. The process began by phone interview/conversations, a coffee meet up with a managing consultant then a few in-office interviews. Every person I met throughout the process was very helpful and had a positive energy.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (McLean, VA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. It began with an interview with the Recruiting Manager, 2 Skype Interviews, and then an onsite interview in McLean. It was much more personable and thorough than Partners I have interviewed with in the past, many of which did not require an onsite/face-to-face interview at all. I appreciate the investment CrossCountry makes to ensure they hire to their core values and culture.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiter - Informative

Process -
    1. Phone Interview with Recruiter
    2. Skype Interview with Technical Lead
    3. In person interview (3 people at separate times for 2 hours)
    4. Skype Interview with head of HR

All in all, the process was great. The interviewers had good questions, but kept the interview in more of a conversation dynamic. Very friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• How has your past experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CrossCountry Consulting (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were a total of 5 formal interview rounds with a Director followed by 4 partners, and an informal interview over drinks. Mostly behavioral - talked about professional and personal experiences, and how these experiences would make me an ideal fit for the role. During the first couple of interviews, we also discussed how my technical knowledge could be applied at CrossCountry.

Interview Questions

• How has your past experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question