Crothall Healthcare Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Crothall Healthcare Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Jason and his two colleagues here in Houston were cordial and thorough. It was most likely the best interview experience I had ever encountered. I encourage others looking to enter the business dude of health care to looking into Crothall Healthcare.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you disagreed with your supervisor.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in January 2018.

Interview

Easy, no behavioral question. Basically information about the position and company. No hard questions at all. Basic review and detail of your resume. Showed the department and was introduced to the already employed employees.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Camden, NJ (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

The hiring process took a while. i applies around august and was not called for an interview until around November. two interviews...one with the assistat director and one with the Director and then put in the hallway to experience the work for and after that was offered the job. Great job to start with but at the height of the "Bush Era" was given way too much work and things fell apart resulting in a mutual decision.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with people who depend on their paycheck to get them through and making a mistake and having to deal with the consequences of the Management getting on you as well as the disgruntled employees. its very stressful!   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation needed. the pay was great!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.