Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ukiah, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Ukiah, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

They set an appointment for me to get able to prepare for the interview. No Pressure and the interview is like a friendly question and answer portion. The Interview went well and very clear. Things to do and some of the rules and policy. Rights and Obligation and Responsibilities that will take once get hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked about first what do i know about the job i am applying for and experience that i have and about my personal data and education and how will i can contribute and do once they will hire me.   1 Answer

Imaging Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Daytona Beach, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone call to go over history of equipment, area to be serviced, and number of team members. Briefed on type of equipment, types of facilities, and what would be covered as far as vehicle mileage.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Phone interview w/ recruiter, review job description, salary, willingness to travel if needed, basic schedule expectations, if agreed upon face to face interview w/ hiring manager, if the interview goes well recruiter will call with a firm offer.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

It was more of a transfer. The director asked my former director if she could talk to me about taking the position with her. I interviewed once with the director and she offered me the position.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Relaxed, semi-formal and engaging
    There was a multi-level interviewing process starting with the director and ending with the COO of the facility. At each level, each individual was very relaxed and welcoming and showed me that they cared more about the individual performing the job than the job itself. This company is nothing without its employees and you get that feeling during the interview process.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Fill out application online. Got a call later that week. Manager talked about the job while walking through the hospital. The interview was rushed and they seemed to be desperate to here new people

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

I met with Leadership in a office with a lot of interruptions but I didnt mind. The questions that was asked was average, nothing really stood out to me. The interview was brief with minimum information of the job description. Learned exactly of what I would be doing after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my customer service experience.   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was an one on one Interview process. Was asked basic interview questions then was sent to the site to interview with the person I would be working under.

Interview Questions

• How was a typical workday at my previous job?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

My interview was a welcoming experience. It was a conversation was asking of my background experience (resume), my expectations and future endeavors, while giving me the perspective of the position as well as the expectation and the opportunity for growth

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a great fit for our company   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

The Interview process was very quick and straight forward. I applied for the job and the following day I received a call for an interview. We took turn asking questions about myself and about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the skill set you need tp possess to be successful   1 Answer