Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durant, OK (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Durant, OK (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

great, very easy the person that interviewed me made me feel at ease. Easy interview questions and made sure i was informed of the job duties and if i could meet the standards of quality they were expecting

Interview Questions

• have i ever worked in a hospital before   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in January 2018.

Interview

Easy, no behavioral question. Basically information about the position and company. No hard questions at all. Basic review and detail of your resume. Showed the department and was introduced to the already employed employees.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

They offer many ways to easily interview with the company via skype type video or on-site, in person, traditional interview processes. The associates are great and the management is supportive.

Interview Questions

• They stick with behavioral type questions..   1 Answer

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Fairfax, VA (US)).

Interview

It was smooth; it went well. The Unit Director called me to set up an interview and I just submitted my application form that same day he called. On the day of the interview, the HR associate and the Operations Manager were so professional and easy to talk with and made my Interview comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What working experiences I had previously before applying for the job.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodhull, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Woodhull, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

the interview process was great as what they were looking for I was hired. They were interested my experience, able to make decisions fairly, managerial experience in managing staff and how much.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when you have call outs   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belcamp, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Belcamp, MD (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Took a long time for a final decision. Went to 3-4 in person interviews, paperwork was all done prior to onboarding with no guidance. Recruiter was not always 100% truthful when describing the position.

Interview Questions

• Definitely were concerned about temp vs. company employees   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Fast, and actually Sonia made me feel very at easy. I went for a one on one interview but another girl showed up for her interview after mine. And Sonia asked if it was ok if she could interview us both at the same time. Which wasn't a problem for me, especially considering I have group interviews, but she made me feel that much at easy. Very nice lady.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Fairfax, VA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and comfortable process, the 3 gentleman I interviewed with were very professional and generally very easy to talk too. They were also able to answer all my questions about what the job entailed and what to expect working in this field.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Sacramento, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was simple. Everyone I encountered has made me comfortable throughout the whole process. Everyone is open, nice and have answered any questions I may have.

Interview Questions

• From a background of managing 20 employees how will you go about managing 400?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nogales, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Nogales, AZ (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

During the firtst phase I was interviewed by the department Director. The questions were standard and appropriate for the position that I was applying for.I found the process was fair and equitable .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a supervisor ?   1 Answer