Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Crothall Healthcare Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Columbus, OH (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Depends on the location. Lengthy process for Trihealth. First interview is with Crothall staff and upper management, then the hospital staff like nurses, anaesthetists and physicians, then lastly the hospital president

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Crothall Healthcare

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Berkeley, CA (US)).

Interview

When undergoing the Interview process with Crothall Healthcare they were very helpful extremely informative, and overall pleasant to work with. They made every step as easy, and comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• They asked several necessary appropriate questions, for this specific role. So it’s very hard to narrow one great question.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Ms Hamilton Janea was great, always keeping me posted, willing to help. It was a nice process, I did face to face interview, got the chance to meet the director and Ad of the account, awesome people

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Mount Holly, NJ (US)).

Interview

Not one question was asked about myself. Panel was sexist, judged me for my looks even though I had more experience within nursing, EMS and cleaned. Said I would probably not be willing to pick up a broom after I asked a question about duties and explained why I asked, I did not wanting to be taken advantage of as a new grad. Boys club and that was made very clear by the looks I got as well as the tune of the recruiter and interviewers.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

The process was totally different then what I had anticipated. The hiring Director was more interested in seeing my engagement skills more than anything else. It ended up being a three hour interview. We rounded and met a lot of managers and nursing leaders as well. The Director was interested in seeing how I interacted with other leaders.

Interview Questions

• What do you want for lunch? This question took me by surprise.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Phone interview w/ recruiter, review job description, salary, willingness to travel if needed, basic schedule expectations, if agreed upon face to face interview w/ hiring manager, if the interview goes well recruiter will call with a firm offer.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

It was more of a transfer. The director asked my former director if she could talk to me about taking the position with her. I interviewed once with the director and she offered me the position.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Relaxed, semi-formal and engaging
    There was a multi-level interviewing process starting with the director and ending with the COO of the facility. At each level, each individual was very relaxed and welcoming and showed me that they cared more about the individual performing the job than the job itself. This company is nothing without its employees and you get that feeling during the interview process.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

The Interview process was very quick and straight forward. I applied for the job and the following day I received a call for an interview. We took turn asking questions about myself and about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the skill set you need tp possess to be successful   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with the RDO and Director of the company. Asked to share personal experiences, future goals and housekeeping patient experiences. Shared initiatives that were implemented at the facility and some best practices.

Interview Questions

• Coming from a background in housekeeping, the interview was not difficult   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.