Croydon Council Digital Business Relationship Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Croydon Council Digital Business Relationship Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at Croydon Council

1 Interview Review

2.0

Digital Business Relationship Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Croydon Council (Croydon, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Weak interview process. Very much by the numbers. Interviewers not particularly engaged at all. I got the impression that they were going through the motions as they already had people earmarked for the roll. Also, the emails were all automated and did not include a name to ask for at the front desk. This meant the interview started over 10 mins late but even then the interview ended right on the hour. The shortest interview I have ever had.

When the inevitable rejection email came through, I phoned and requested feedback. 4 days later someone tried to call and left a message they would ring back. No communication since.

Deeply unsatisfactory which is a shame as the location is great and the job sounded superb.

Interview Questions

• They requested a presentation on the first 100 days in the role. The advice was, just in case, to bring it as handouts. Sure enough, in a modern conference suite, the interviewers had not set up a laptop.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.