Cummins Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cummins

1,307 Interview Reviews

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

On campus interview. Nice process, about 20 mins total. Resume was uploaded to career center's portal. They interviewed several people in the same visit, well organized by career center. Interviewer also shared some experience at work.

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cummins (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Interviewer was a serious employer as it should be. But when I saw him smile few times, it relaxed me. Questions were only behavioral. Just be genuine and positive. My interview was yesterday so I don't know the result yet, but whatever happens it was a great practice for me.

Interview Questions

• *What part of supply chain you want to work?
      *Do you have any state preference?
      *Tell me about a time you faced a problem, how did you solve it?
      *Have you stereotyped anyone and be specific.
      *Why did you chose this(your) university.
      *Tell me about a time you had challenges, and failure. How you managed them?
      *Have you ever worked in a diverse group and how did you solved a complex problem in the specific project you were working, in that group?
      *How did you improve your confidence with your boss?   2 Answers

Interview

2 rounds of mostly informational interview; discussion of technical topics and projects; easy going interviewers; smooth process with good communications; first round is with HR, second round is with department manager

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

I got an interview at a national conference, I later got a second interview over the phone . Didnt get an offer. It was a medium difficulty type of interview. I didn't get an offer

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to take over a bad situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

It was good. The intern hiring process was good. I had a good time interviewing and ended up with a job, which is good. I had a behavioral interview, and a functional interview, though I wasn't interviewed by the hiring manager. I would say the interviewing process was good.

Accounting Intern Interview

Interview

It was very informative, and I got to know the company employees and management. I did enjoy everyone I talked with, and the interview process was very smooth, but the interview was a tad bit difficult, because I did not expect some of the questions they asked me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to adjust to a different culture.

Give me a time when you were faced with a challenge and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cummins in September 2020.

Interview

The interview went well and 2 HR was really nice. They just asked me a very common behavioral question and one technical question. The interview went around 50 mins since it combines behavioral and technical interview together

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you choose us.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Smooth process, recruiter was very helpful and explained the job details. Got a good idea of what I would be doing in the role and the company seemed interesting. I met with two different people in person and also had a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two interviews, both through the phone. The first one was 30 minutes and the second was an hour. I heard back in two weeks with a decision! Mostly behavioral questions, and questions based off of your experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to adapt to a new environment.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Expected behavioral interview questions. Very clear. Their interviewers could be more engaging, it very much seemed like it was an interrogation session instead of an interview. They were very nice and attentive hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.