Cundall Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cundall Interview Questions

Interviews at Cundall

Graduate Building Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cundall (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a pleasant atmosphere where you are mainly asked about your background. The questions where mainly focused on your personality and in your CV. Projects that you have done and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you noitce in an on-site building inspection. What may be your proposals.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Self introduction, and then the interviewer will ask some questions. such as what values can you bring to this house? talk about your major course? what would you do giving you a specific working scenario.

Interview Questions

• such as what values can you bring to this house? talk about your major course? what would you do giving you a specific working scenario.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cundall (London, England) in September 2020.

Interview

I would describe the interview process as smooth and straightforward.

I was contacted by the HR department regarding an interview date, after which a date was chosen after a couple of days. The interview happened in which I was asked a series of job-related questions comprising many subjects that I would be involved in, and I was also asked to talk about my career. After some days I got contacted for a second interview which was also organised smoothly and in which other job-related questions were asked.

During this process, the conversations felt like a person-to-person relationship and never as if from an automated or bulk response. Even when issues arised regarding logistics e.g. starting date it was all resolved very smoothly and with a keen interest in making it work. In general I am very happy with it all.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider is the role of natural ventilation in the near future in the UK and why.   Answer Question

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cundall (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2020.

Interview

After online application was an aptitude test followed by an online interview and the a face-to-face interview. The interviewers were friendly and mostly asked about my interests and hobbies as well as some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your technical report writing procedure.   1 Answer

Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cundall (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2020.

Interview

Video interview with the principal electrical engineer. I was asked some basic technical questions along with a wide range of interpersonal questions. Got an offer four weeks after the interview. The HR team was very responsive and co-operative throughout the whole process.

Graduate Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cundall.

Interview

Got invited to a assessment day, given 2 exams, an interview and had to do a presentation. Took about 5 weeks after applying and got rejected a week after. Interview questions were very specific and hard

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you have improve your literacy skills   Answer Question

Graduate Fire Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cundall (London, England).

Interview

Initially applied through a recruiter who, after a brief phone conversation about my CV, forwarded the CV to his contact within Cundall.

I interviewed with the practice director who I would be working for alongside one of his senior/principle engineers. The interview format was conversational and friendly rather than a strict series of technical questions. Topics discussed included my motivation and enthusiasm for the role, the skills and development envisaged and my willingness to learn and develop. This interview lasted approximately 1hr.

I was called back for a second interview with the same director as before as well as one of the global partners. This interview was mostly identical to the first in terms of format and topics covered, although focussed slightly more on my attitudes and desire to work for Cundall rather than specific technical knowledge.

After this interview I received an offer after approximately 2 weeks. Both interviews were flexible with scheduling and prepared to arrange themselve on dates at which I had indicated were ideal for myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your views on sustainability for a company such as CUndall and how you try to live up to these views on a personal level.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself within the next 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cundall (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and had to complete an online assessment. After that I received an invitation to an assessment center. During the assessment center there was a brief introduction to the day and the company. A team based problem was then assessed involving trading cards, followed by a written test to assess the level of technical knowledge. An email writing exercise was followed by an attention to detail task using technical drawings. In the afternoon individual presentations were given as well as 1:1 interviews. Lunch was provided and there was an opportunity to talk with recent graduates.

Interview Questions

• Written test is specific to the role. Mechanical graduates were assessed on some core thermodynamics, such as how a radiator works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cundall (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Pretty standard recruitment process, fill in the online application form, do the online test, attend the assessment day. The AC was one of the better ones I attended, although overally quite demanding. Fun card game as a group exercise, technical test, email writing exercise, attention to detail test (spot the difference on plans), giving a 7 minute presentation and an interview. Tests were average, not too hard. Presentations were stressfull but ah well. Nice people there, both interviewees and interviewers. Provided lunch. Good atmosphere and vibe. Got an offer a week later, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Typical competency based interview, tell me one time you: had to write a report, you had a conflict in your team, you solved a problem, you communicated effectively, you improved a process. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, what do you think is our job here. They had my cv in hand and asked questions about it too.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cundall.

Interview

I did an interview in Cundall, London last month. The project team leader was a highly skilled engineer with solid and strong electrical power systems background which performed this interview technically.

It took around one and half hour and interview process showed indeed by those technical questions how much the interview was productive. In fact it proved that hiring process is to find a capable candidate with excellent job experiences which can be fit in to the Cundall criteria.
    Saman.

Interview Questions

• 1- Asking about my activites
      2- Demonstrations
      3- Conclusions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.